WoT - Towers of Midnight

Users who are viewing this thread

Amagic

Baron
It's out!!!

The last one was a very refreshing boost to the series and I can't wait to see what's up next!

Discuss

Amagic said:
very refreshing boost to the series
Probably because Brandon Sanderson is writing it now or because Jordan stopped its publisher mandated factory publishing(due to the circumstances).
in either case, its was nice and if you like fantasy and his style(Sanderson), try 'The Way of Kings' its was one of better English audiobooks, i heard in while.

yes, due to the circumstances... which i assume are well known to all who had to suffer through some of the books in the series, for the sole purpose of learning how it ends, to learn that it wont.

Yeah, more speed and more thrill. Those endless sections about clothes were driving me nuts!

It's been out for a while.
Anyway, t was really well written, worthy of the series.

Yeah, I finished it a couple of weeks ago. I only read The Eye of the World in late december, but I really enjoyed the first three. So I started reading through the rest of them  :lol:

But yeah, the last 3 have been really good, but got to wait a year for the last one. In the meantime, I'm reading Lord of Chaos, in the hope I can find clues as to Demandred  :oops:

Back
Top Bottom