• Franklin D. Roosevelt

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Woodrow Wilson

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Dodes

Count
Lately I've been in the mood for a specific sort of political chat, and my thoughts have been on the presidents of the United States. So here is a place to discuss and debate who is the worst of the worst.

I will start by proposing that either Andrew Jackson or Ronald Reagan has been the worst U.S. President. Due to Jackson's "Trail of Tears" and Reagan's policy of deregulation which led to a series of financial collapses, including the most recent, which has cost globally trillions of dollars and millions of jobs. Of the two I think Reagan is the worse.

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
Not nor was ever a U.S. President. Disqualified. Though you are the worst.
:razz:

Lascivo said:
obama/obongo
Why do you think so? While I certainly don't think he's good, I wouldn't call him the worst.

rebelsquirrell said:
What Nixon's not a option?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t8hpEKb4gk
Any U.S. President is an option, he is one of the bad ones for sure, but not the worst.

Harkon Haakonson said:
van buren
Van Buren was determined to do as Jackson did, doesn't that make Jackson worse? Seeing as he was the original?

Nixon for setting a new low for democracy, followed by George W. Bush for setting a new low for mindless puppets (twice! oh you American voters... someone should teach you how to elect good men, as Wilson said).

Dodes said:
Lascivo said:
obama/obongo
Why do you think so? While I certainly don't think he's good, I wouldn't call him the worst.

Well if he carries on like he has done then ****'s gonna hit the fan sooner or later.
Dat debt.Dem drones.Dem lies!

THEYRE GONNA TAKE MY GUNS MUH FREEDOMS!

Dodes said:
Sir Hitson Winsler said:
Not nor was ever a U.S. President. Disqualified. Though you are the worst.
:razz:

Lascivo said:
obama/obongo

rebelsquirrell said:
What Nixon's not a option?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t8hpEKb4gk
Any U.S. President is an option, he is one of the bad ones for sure, but not the worst.

Harkon Haakonson said:
van buren
Van Buren was determined to do as Jackson did, doesn't that make Jackson worse? Seeing as he was the original?

Jackson may have been original but he won badass points when he attacked a assassin with his bitter old man cane.

Harkon Haakonson said:
van buren

14y8j6g.jpg

added a poll, to add options to the poll, post candidates that you think are the worst in the thread

Nixon doesn't rank anywhere close to the worst. He did some really bad things, but he also accomplished a lot more things of worth than some Presidents.

I'd vote for Buchanan. A do-nothing when action was needed.

Back
Top Bottom