SP Modern World War III MOD

Users who are viewing this thread

mbfreak2 said:
ok united nations will be DISBANDED for a WW3. A secret organization working for the United Nations secretly infiltrated every nuclear facility on the planet and destroyed them all safely without detonation. It took over 20 years for them to figure out how and where. No one knows exactly what they did. But the nuclear weapons all vanished.

After the end of the nukes, the countries ceased creating anymore and worked on developing a powerful military and effective economy. Propaganda were made saying other countries stole the nuclear weapons and hid them underground. Because of the false media, countries go to war with one another. For what reasons? To take back the nukes? To destroy the nukes once and for all? To get rid of the major threat that has the nukes? Do they have the nukes? Or for GLOBAL DOMINATION?

The United States of America's economy was still crumbling and sent its armies to raid, pillage and conquer Mexico, Iran, and Afghanistan. USA even demanded Canada to join them.... Canada refused and now they must fight USA for freedom. UK and France join the war to protect Canada. China saw this as an opportunity to become stronger and more superior and sent its massive million armies to attack Japan for the events in WWII and even plan attacking India as well. Russia attacks Georgia, Mongolia and Germany. The Africans formed a major alliance to survive in this war and maybe even find some excellent opportunities in this age of Chaos!

Umm... no one realized why every nuclear reactor is being shut down? I dunno about you, but I think most nuclear reactors as a whole have pretty heavy security. And nuclear missile sites are fortresses in themselves. Thats a bit (very) implausible, to say the least.

Canada will hold out. The US troops will be watching the weather on the news, see the temperature in the US as Fahrenheit and the temperature in Canada as Celcius, assume that it's all following the Fahrenheit system and say "I ain't going over there, it's ****ing cold!"  :razz:

I think that your story is good, but to me it would make more sense if you said that a few nuclear missiles were used, and due to the destruction caused the UN eliminated all nuclear weapons under their control, and forcefully confiscated and destroyed all others. That seems more logical to me, but whatever, its your mod.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Umm... no one realized why every nuclear reactor is being shut down? I dunno about you, but I think most nuclear reactors as a whole have pretty heavy security. And nuclear missile sites are fortresses in themselves. Thats a bit (very) implausible, to say the least.
The CIA and Aliens did it. Case Closed.

Austupaio said:

Redundant. They are the same thing  :lol:

But honestly, I think someone would have been caught, particularly in North Korea, with their crazy security measures. And America would keep their missile supply to prevent a nuclear attack on our borders from the North Koreans, and would most likely step up the security tenfold around their missile sites, especially when their missiles start to go missing, presumably from the North Koreans. Also, really? The UK joining Canada against the US? And France actually actively participating in a war? Pah! When pigs fly!

Dudro said:
Give all the Canadian armies just 1 man, except make him ridiculously uber.

Well, in truth, you would need a lot of soldiers to hold off the American army, no offence. Really, the whole U.S. army's plan would just be to take over the south, which is where almost all the Canadian population resides, and the war is over. And really? American troops raiding Mexico? *facepalm*

Austupaio said:

But honestly, I think someone would have been caught, particularly in North Korea, with their crazy security measures. And America would keep their missile supply to prevent a nuclear attack on our borders from the North Koreans, and would most likely step up the security tenfold around their missile sites, especially when their missiles start to go missing, presumably from the North Koreans. Also, really? The UK joining Canada against the US? And France actually actively participating in a war? Pah! When pigs fly!
I am humbled again and again when Merc talks about the power of the United States, which exists, whether I like it or not.

However, when you boast about the greatness of the US, you just sound like you're talking out of your arse. No offense.

Dudro said:
Give all the Canadian armies just 1 man, except make him ridiculously uber.
Hehehe, no. Tbh, our military sucks. For whatever reason (simple boredom I presume) there were three Canadian military personnel helping us build the rink across the street from me. (How very Canadian, eh?  :razz:) Thing is, while one man and the one woman were average-looking, being fairly fit etc, there was one skinny guy with a voice higher than mine and he looked not too bright. He fumbled with the wooden boards we were told to carry, and I cringed slightly that this man represented Canada in the face of other countries.

Seriously, I have no doubt that you or David could beat him at any track and field event, despite his advantage in age. (Well, maybe long-distance he'd do alright, I don't know.)

I can only hope he's got one ****ing amazing shot, otherwise I fear for us.

A more plausible alternative would be the development of an effective laser based missile shield, which would make ballistic missiles useless. The current ones are essentially useless, but in a few decades we may have gotten rid of the threat of mutual destruction through nukes allowing major powers to once again pointlessly throw men and munitions at each other.

To Ruthven(i'm guessing ur canadian TOO): Canadian troops are actually one of the most well trained. Our military may not be as strong as USA, China etc.... but we got the skills, discipline and good pilots too. Oh and... looks can be decieving.

Now mmmm... how should i make burst fire..... i also plan on makin the scenes(the one where they spawn and fight) have buildings.... to take cover and etc..

Moss said:
A more plausible alternative would be the development of an effective laser based missile shield, which would make ballistic missiles useless. The current ones are essentially useless, but in a few decades we may have gotten rid of the threat of mutual destruction through nukes allowing major powers to once again pointlessly throw men and munitions at each other.

That would work, actually. Good point.

@Ruthven

I'm not actually one to advertise America too much. In fact, I'm getting the hell out of here and moving to Britain first chance I get  :lol:

Has nobody brought up the big question?

How the hell do you get the post modern-day world in Mount and Blade? This would make more sense after a nuke war took place, sort of lining in with Einstein's quote.

grievous5226 said:
Has nobody brought up the big question?

How the hell do you get the post modern-day world in Mount and Blade? This would make more sense after a nuke war took place, sort of lining in with Einstein's quote.

Well... yeah. You have a point.

Moss said:

That would work, actually. Good point.

@Ruthven

I'm not actually one to advertise America too much. In fact, I'm getting the hell out of here and moving to Britain first chance I get  :lol:
Irrelevant, but high-five nonetheless! *high-five*

mbfreak2 said:
To Ruthven(i'm guessing ur canadian TOO): Canadian troops are actually one of the most well trained. Our military may not be as strong as USA, China etc.... but we got the skills, discipline and good pilots too. Oh and... looks can be decieving.

Now mmmm... how should i make burst fire..... i also plan on makin the scenes(the one where they spawn and fight) have buildings.... to take cover and etc..
I know, apparently we have the best snipers in the world, too.

What province/territory are you from?

Ok so liek give Canadians the best sniprs in the worl because we have the best sniprs in the worl!

I... I recommend doing something easier, to be honest. Maybe mod a different game even?

Edit: Wow. This forum has the worst Canadians on the internet :wink:.

Hehehe, no. Tbh, our military sucks. For whatever reason (simple boredom I presume) there were three Canadian military personnel helping us build the rink across the street from me. (How very Canadian, eh?  :razz:) Thing is, while one man and the one woman were average-looking, being fairly fit etc, there was one skinny guy with a voice higher than mine and he looked not too bright. He fumbled with the wooden boards we were told to carry, and I cringed slightly that this man represented Canada in the face of other countries.

Most likely because they serve Canada's defence. The nation's defense is managed in various forms, most of them being diplomacy and jumping on coalition bandwagons. There's also the fact that he's obviously not an infantryman. My uncle works at RMC and he's a glasses & briefcase kind of fellow. Smart man though. The timid guy you met was probably working in engineering or the Royal Military Band :razz:

what about Finland wich in 2020 took over all of scandinavia and reinforced the cities to fortresses and re named itself to outer heaven?  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nice idea man, hope you start working soon.

Ruthven said:
Austupaio said:

I am humbled again and again when Merc talks about the power of the United States, which exists, whether I like it or not.

However, when you boast about the greatness of the US, you just sound like you're talking out of your arse. No offense.

Oh piss off, Ruthven.

At TDM: There's no way in Hell that anyone could manage to secretly infiltrate every facility on the planet and make the nukes incapable of detonation. For example: nuclear submarines. Attacking one is an act of war, of course, and boarding one would be impossible, since that would compromise the submarine's integrity, since you're putting a bloody hole in the shell. Assuming that it was on the surface, though, it might be possible, except that the watchmen would spot any intruders, and engaging them would also be an act of war. As for the other nukes, most nukes are held in underground facilities, which are heavily heavily heavily guarded and have all of the security measures that whatever country can add. I could see someone managing to make a few nukes inoperable, but it would be highly impossible to do without heavy casualties and an identification of whoever sent the troops in. Now, I'm assuming that you're sending special forces troops to do this, because normal soldiers aren't sent on black op missions and civilians just don't do such things.

Anyway, which rifles and things are you doing? It would be plausible to make some guns semiautomatic, lowering your workload a little - M16A4, M4A1, G36E, AK-47, SKS,  but other guns would have to be automatic, like the M240, SAW, M60, etc, which I don't think M&B does well. In addition, how will you manage the caliber of the rifles? M16A4, M4A1, G36E, for example, fire 5.56x45 NATO, but the AK-47 fires 7.62x39, and the MP5SD fires 9mm. Then, you also have the pistols, which are a completely different type of weapon and use different calibers as well, like the M1911's .45 ACP. I suppose you could probably set the 5.56x45 category as firearms, the 7.62 category as crossbows, and the pistols as bows, but you have a lot more caliber weapons than that, and the stock models aren't chambered for other calibers. This is of course assuming you won't be using modular weapons, which is what I hear they're doing for the M16A5, but I don't think modular weapons would really fit for the timeframe you're talking.

I think you should include Germany. Iraq and Afghanistan arent really countries I could see competing with the super powers

Also to solve the argument of nukes, why dont u have it set in a post-nuclear holocaust world with just remnants of armies left fighting, then u wouldnt have to worry about sophisticated technology like jets, battleships or tanks since they were all destroyed in the nukes.

iputthefunbackinfuneral said:
I think you should include Germany. Iraq and Afghanistan arent really countries I could see competing with the super powers

Also to solve the argument of nukes, why dont u have it set in a post-nuclear holocaust world with just remnants of armies left fighting, then u wouldnt have to worry about sophisticated technology like jets, battleships or tanks since they were all destroyed in the nukes.

And that would also explain the raiding. Because, raiding because your economy tanked really just doesn't do much for you.

UgurEfendi said:
So is Israel but many countries wants the elimination of Turkey... like Greece,Armenia,Balkan Countries, Western Countries ( they say that Turkey is important but it is important for them because it's the middle of the three major continents ( Europe, Africa,Asia) that's why
What the crap is this about nations wanting eachother dead? >_> Countries do not think as one. Seriously.

Back
Top Bottom