MP Modern World War 3 - Discussion Active on last 5 pages

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would remove the British Commonwealth because, Britain is part of the EU and Australia and new zealand would join the USA...

ore let Turkey join one of the other factions...  maybe the team of this awesome looking mod is for turkey but i don't think that the Turks allone would have a chance vs the EU ore the Asian coalition and so on^^

BananaBob said:
i would remove the British Commonwealth because, Britain is part of the EU and Australia and new zealand would join the USA...

ore let Turkey join one of the other factions...  maybe the team of this awesome looking mod is for turkey but i don't think that the Turks allone would have a chance vs the EU ore the Asian coalition and so on^^

GET THE **** OUT :wink:

But seriously Britain and Europe have you not been listening to the events in the news and the ANZACs would not join US

BananaBob said:

GET THE **** OUT :wink:

Did you read the post above you bob?

ya john i did, but i didn't say: please add this ore this, i sad: please remove this ore this....

and i think new zealand and Australia wouldn't join Britain but maybe they would team up with the EU if they don't team up with the USA

BananaBob said:

its not called Turkey union. its Turkish union which means total of 20 turkish country around the world.  British Commonwealth sounds cool.

[size=24pt]Merry Xmas guys![/size]
icon_santa.gif
icon_santa.gif

t283083860_88755.gif
t283083860_88755.gif
t283083860_88755.gif

Duke Daniel Milutin said:
Slawtering said:
Russians don't really seem to be the fascist type so it would be good to see it from that angle.
  :lol:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j59BiLwdNO8

Well turn it around then: this video makes a Facist Slavic Union a valid future for those regions. It could happen, more likely and indeed more interesting than simply making them communist again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom