World of Warships

Users who are viewing this thread

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Well, it's kinda hard to balance a nation that gets their asses handed by questionably reliable tubs with outdated armour schemes.  :iamamoron:

On the other hand, it must be kind of hard to balance a nation whose entire WW2 navy consisted of 60 ships in harbour and maybe 8 capital ships, half of which were lend-lease.  :fruity:

I wouldn't bet on that, much. At least one German museum just about hates their guts.
Ships are Lesta, and that team is basically on top of the Russian naval archives, so ease of access is probably a pretty big deal.

Personally, I'd rather see another line or two of destroyers and cruisers before adding any more battleships anyhow. :razz:
Maybe some carriers, but we're not seeing any of those until they fix them.

ahhahahha submarines

nclKO.png

Already? Shiiit. I thought that only starts tommorow.
2EMHj.jpg

Probably going to get detonated at the first hit anyway.

Cyborg Eastern European said:
and hoping he hangs himself in the bathroom soon.
:???:

I may find Joe annoying sometimes, but I think that's a tad unwarranted, don't you? I mean, I think it would take someone admitting (or claiming to admit) to some major IRL doucheweaselry to make me go that far, even in jest.

If only they bothered with something else than another Soviet cruiser or premium Japanese aircraft carrier. I'd be interested in French battleships or Russian/Austrian pre-dreadnaughts as well. My post was very poorly worded though, so there's that.

Arvenski said:
I may find Joe annoying sometimes, but I think that's a tad unwarranted, don't you? I mean, I think it would take someone admitting (or claiming to admit) to some major IRL doucheweaselry to make me go that far, even in jest.

I started this line of conversation by calling HMS Hood a premium Soviet Battleship, why are you still taking me at face value?

Back
Top Bottom