World of Tankcraft

Users who are viewing this thread

The problem is that you can only rely on statistics so much. Theoretically, the chance of, say, 10 straight losses is 1/(2^10), if you do away with the negligible chance of a draw, or 0.0009765625; however, it doesn't work like a coin toss - a run of 9 losses will surely negatively affect game 10, which causes these seemingly anomalous runs of poor form and throws short-term statistics out the window. You can be absolutely sure your global w/r will be fairly even unless you're taking an active role in crippling your own team or you're a superunicum. On a daily basis, you can forget about it - if you lose 5 in a row, get away from the game for a bit and try again a little later.

I don't feel like being a big contributing factor to most of the losses though, else I'd actively not be at the top of the scoreboard, like I did with my E50 when I racked nearly 10k xp from losses.

Then again that might just be me blaming everyone else  :lol: There's always room for improvement. I'm going to have a got at the x5's now, full zen no rage, let's see what happens.

Remember the best way to consistently do well is get into the mind set that by and large the team you're on will not adapt to you.(even when you have a better plan,idea,etc...) You have to adapt to the team.

Aye, been playing long enough to figure that out.

Had a way better day than yesterday, won 5 or 6 out of 12 games, lost count. The matches I had were ****ing terrible though >.> Didn't get a win with every tank yet so will have to continue later.

I've found I usually lack the patience to play with players who are way too cautious and I'll constantly initiate pushes and try yoloing with varying degrees of success, trying to do a lot less of that during good events like this but matches on crap maps like fiery salient just bore me my tits off.

Wasn't too bad.

Oh, right, one more thing: When you play to pick up first victory bonuses, you tend to swap out many completely different vehicles in quick succession.
Now, I don't personally feel like I have a problem with adjusting to those, but I'm also far too clueless to know how that affects me on an unconscious level.

Well I tend to bunch all my heavies and mediums up so I don't switch up too much, and I usually don't switch vehicles until I've actually won a round.

I've also a few tanks I don't play all that often so I've absolutely no clue what I'm doing half the time when playing them :lol:

E: Same trend continues except I'm getting a lot of tier 9 games with 3 light tanks at the top and it's terrible. It's surprising how badly an invincible autoloader can lock down routes in many of the maps, hnngh.

Wargaming has plans to introduce wheeled vehicles in the future. First prototype was already introduced during the Convoy Mode.

Well, how's that for a raging erection!

Also worth noting, for the poor EU scum:
EU3 Server is not necessary, the problem is in the infrastructure.

I'm wondering what kind of infrastructural creep is necessary for a 25% drop in maximum population, since the record.
*Given that the EU servers crashed at 150k in the previous two weekends.

Except, I'd say the physics trumps both in operation. Sure, it's somewhat less tank-like than even WT, but at least it's harder to make stuff spaz out, and you don't get stopped by every abandoned truck like you get in AW.

Captured Joe said:
I'm not exited about armored cars yet, considering how much of a cluster**** the Convoy Mode was.

A wonderful, beautiful cluster****.
Do take into account that Convoy had more than just the wheels making it what it was.

This is just miserable.

I'm definitely losing way more games than I am winning, and since I'm playing mostly tier 8 half the time I'm facing tier 9 light tanks which is terrible. Maybe I should take a break for like a month ._.

Pimp out a couple of low tier tanks and go sealclubbing, or just derp around. It's a good way to rediscover the unwinding aspect of the game, when you don't care as much about winning or even doing well.

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Except, I'd say the physics trumps both in operation. Sure, it's somewhat less tank-like than even WT, but at least it's harder to make stuff spaz out, and you don't get stopped by every abandoned truck like you get in AW.
Stuff doesn't really spaz out in RB mode on WT. It does in arcade battles, but I don't touch arcadey modes.

mdk31 said:
Stuff doesn't really spaz out in RB mode on WT. It does in arcade battles, but I don't touch arcadey modes.

No, it does, if the conditions are right, and in realistic, they often are.
Oh, right, speaking of, whoever should have designed their spawning system should be telefragged.

Nit: Foch made 106 seconds of video, 10 of which was the intro, and 50 was different pronunciations of "**** you, Wargaming!"
Tamer contributors have been told off for less.

Also, while they admit they told him they'll go through Youtube to take the video off, that doesn't necesarily mean DMCA to my knowledge, though Foch claims they said it so...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, tank lawd I woke up this morning!
tenor.gif

Awww, the gorram genius may have actually did it!  :lol:

That new premium tank is complete bollocks though, just as Foch said in his video.

****ing terrible.

E: Don't particularly like how Sterling didn't even mention what kind of a ****ty childish video Foch made though, he had great points there but it was a crap way of bringing it out.

Back
Top Bottom