World of Tankcraft

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, I'm pretty happy to see more early-war French tanks, too. Although, if the FCM 36 is going to be tier 2, well, my D1 may end up with some competition for being my sealclubbing tank of choice, with the FCM having that lovely sloped armor and all. :razz:

To each his own, I guess. I find that the D1 is alright when people don't know where to shoot it, because when they do, it can die fast. When people shoot at its hull it can bounce a lot of shots, however, and that little 25mm gun with it's fast RoF can take down other tier 2s quickly enough (tier 3s can be an issue because of their increased health, but the 25mm can usually pen them without much trouble).

Hmm. I hadn't read that until now. When I saw the article title in my RSS feed reader, I figured it was just SS saying once again that he was going to quit unless people shelled out more money.

I'll be interested to see how Rita does, though. I've liked her, from what little I've seen of her (even though her accent is atrocious :razz:). 

Ugh, the 152mm gun on the T49 fires effing rubber balls. I'm using the credit-bought HEAT ammo (with the higher penetration than the standard HE), and I just bounced a shot off the ass of a T54E1 at close range. Good grief.

Lest you're point-blank and completely flat onto the target surface, the period HEAT ammo wouldn't detonate due to fuse design. The game models that by not normalising the stuff at all.
Also, by that tier, a whole lot of the vehicles are pretty much designed to be ****ing impossible to trigger a heat charge on their surfaces (see above,), have an extra tank's worth of spaced armour all around their hull (IS-3 to 7, though they also do the previous thing), or have armour so thin (because it was pointless) you'll be itching for an HE shell anyhow (Leo, AMX-30, Jappy-Jap-Japs (In particular, Type 61, I think.))

actually doing well in a D.W.2 and our team is winning a round, so 3 ****ing idiots decide that we must win it NOW and capture the capture point wasting my x2 -.-'

*Thread gets a kick to the shins*
So, after a long while of leaving my VK 4502(A) alone for a while I flipped the guns around and went in blazing with the 10.5cm thing again and...holy ****ing ****, a good chunk of those games even turned a profit!  :shock:  May have even been an overall one.

Also, I got the M3 Lee a few days ago, and I got a whole bunch of pretty good fight with it today racking up some 10k in XP, so it might just be the EU player base's fault.

Back
Top Bottom