World of Tankcraft

Users who are viewing this thread

Cyborg Eastern European said:
I think it means he's got the least XP, so he's getting a double ration of the Elite tank XP>Crew XP conversion. So, school, rather than a house, maybe?

But he got more xp than the commander?

Well WoT seems to have a server crash.

Speaking of commanders, do you think mentor is a good skilll to begin with. I read it is useless but I figured since you need 100% for 6th sense you might as well train the others faster. Might be doing it wrong though. I used to buy new tanks and get them with 75% training. Now I'm taking a look at which tanks I like and which I should get rid of. Like that awful panzer IV.  :mad:

HEEEEY! Don't dis the IV.

Well, don't know about you, but I do use it on a few of my crews. Mainly the ones in the things for the long haul. The skill itself doesn't work on the man, but if I got the stuff right, using it on an elite vehicle should still mean he gets to keep the keep up via tank xp.

xCCr9i5.png
Of course, that means I actually have to go back to one of the tanks I'm not a huge fan of, but yeh. I'll live.

Awww yiiiiiis!
Even though I mainly meant that for higher tiers, where they'd be rather rare.
Autoloaders too, though they're not as good, and pretty well represented. I'm pretty sure the Czech spent some time tinkering with them*, and from what I understand, there was a Swedish project (EMIL?) which that had a well armoured oscillating turret, by mounting the armour for the upper half on the lower half of the thing.

*German tier V premium should be one of them, but the game didn't have those yet when it was added.

Did the RNG of this game suddenly get ****ed up? I keep missing tons of shots with regular tanks. Not missing as in 'I wasn't fully aimed.' No, lots of my fully aimed shots keep flying to the outside edge of my reticle. Meanwhile, artillery seems to have suddenly obtained laser-guided rockets. The minute I sit still for 3 seconds, an arty shell hits me. If I try to kill the enemy arty, he turns and snapshots me at 100 m while I zig-zag toward him at 50 kph. Just in my last battle, I was spotted in my T-150 by an enemy scout, who shortly thereafter was killed. I took a few precautionary zig-zag's and turns, but 5 seconds passed with no arty shells. Suddenly, I get nailed for half my health by some 'Merican arty, despite the fact I hadn't been spotted for 4-5 seconds, had been zig-zaging and turning all of the place (as best one can in a T-150), and while moving at about 30 kph. Has anyone else noticed this?

They nerfed gun accuracy all round. It's now even less skill based and even more random luck. Because that's what keeps the really bad players paying and playing.

After a couple of dozen games since the nerf I am feeling this accuracy nerf is really annoying. I can be in a perfect position and all my shots just fly high, fall to the ground or just go anywhere but the center. Couldn't even hit the side of a Churchill with my 105 Sherman III  :neutral:

Hengwulf said:
After a couple of dozen games since the nerf I am feeling this accuracy nerf is really annoying. I can be in a perfect position and all my shots just fly high, fall to the ground or just go anywhere but the center. Couldn't even hit the side of a Churchill with my 105 Sherman III  :neutral:

my 105 Sherman III

my 105 Sherman III

:lol: No ****!

Also, about the accuracy nerf, I think it stops being a factor once you're fully aimed.
In any case, the accuracy is pretty much the same, only you have less shells flying dead centre now,

:grin: like the side of a churchill should be hard to hit anyway haha

Anyway it should be the same when fully aimed but it sure doesn't feel that way all the time. Also I am not sure if 95% aimed counts like not aimed at all which would make a hell of a difference.

Yeah, but sniping derpers is still the exact reason the nerf happened anyhow. So it kind of sounds like you should close the distance. Or swap to the 76. **** knows it's a better gun than the 105 once available anyhow.

The 76mm does do more damage, but I don't have that unlocked on the M4A2 Sherman III and it's not as fun using the standard AT guns. With the 105mm derp I may only do minimal damage, but it does knock out quite a few modules so I've been using it as either a city hit and run brawler or a medium range artillery piece.

Back
Top Bottom