World of Tankcraft

Users who are viewing this thread

Nicolas Cage said:
A DW-2 is a pretty bad reference point, don't ya think? At the very least that one's consistently armoured, decently armed, and from what I've seen, relatively speedy.
:shock:
Someone put "DW-2" and "Speed" in the same sentence! How... what... :dead:

Compared to the DW2 the B1 is a rocket on tracks. I have driven both in-game, and trying to turn the DW2 around is a nightmare of agony! Everything about it is terrible! It's almost as bad as the D-1.
The B1 turns rather well, and with the top engine is about as fast as a Valentine, if not slightly faster. The side-armor is very bouncy at tier IV, and the gun is adequate (as opposed to the DW2's peashooter).

Captured Joe said:
Someone put "DW-2" and "Speed" in the same sentence! How... what... :dead:
...and the gun is adequate (as opposed to the DW2's peashooter).

It still has a higher speed limit, two extra degrees in traverse, a much faster turret traverse, and the only thing where the French gun leads is the .8 second aiming time, and the 1 centimetre lower dispersion.

But it's not like it matters that much, since you have a roughly 50% chance of seeing a Matilda, Luchs, or at least a Panzer II G if top tier, all of which will gladly ignore your armour anyhow, and one of the three will even bring its own, without feeling the need to put a bunch of holes in it.
Heck,  and I had completely forgotten the Pz. IVD is now stalking Tier IV as well!

Eh, Xbox got the rest of the Russian mediums. So basically, t-62a clones.

Meanwhile got an awesome OP that gives every tank in the french medium line +.25% exp bonus win or lose. Gonna grind that in the next 11 days while it's there.

Captured Joe said:
9.7 hit US server today.
Whoa, really? Dayum. Okay, gotta go download that, then. :lol:

http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/31/premium-vehicle-removal/

Tog, FCM 36 Pak-40, T14, and Panther/M-10 to be removed from the tech trees in 9.7 and the premium store in a couple of weeks.

Well, ladies. Gentlemen. Hungarophiles. Arvonderp.
I researched my first tier IX. Only took me half a year of fiddling around with the XIII to do it.
So, now I just wipe the dust out of Churchill III, give it a wash&paint job, scratch out 2.5 mil out of unsuspecting newbies, and a couple extra for utilities...and by that point, I'll be all set to buy myself a Mauschen.  :facepalm:

Really, I'm honestly kind of surprised, I really went into the game for the T-54/55 more than anything, and I'm not overly keen on heavy tank gameplay. But I came, I saw the Czech line, I liked the Czech line, and suddenly, I found myself rushing for the closest tier 8 because that where my buddies were at. And I do like the VK 45.02 Ausführung A.
Sure, armour and firepower leave something to be desired, but fully upgraded, it's 4 tonnes lighter than a Tiger P, has a better engine, mobility and overall frontal armour, and it will ruin medium and light tanks. And, in a coordinated team, it does not work poorly in team battles either.

Captured Joe said:

Hmmm; Intaaahdastung. Mebe I'll buy it, if it's a European one. Something to help me slog the crews through training faster.
Though, a Matilda IV wouldn't be bad for cash grabs either, now that I'm running down both the Soviet Medium lines since I figured they'd be a better option than the Maus.  :ohdear:

PS: Awww.
- Chinese TD's were planned for this year but will most likely appear next year (as well as the Japanese heavies that are delayed to next year as well);
B-but I wanted those.  :sad:  And no, before anyone comments, to the best of my knowledge, these things would be heavy. If nothing's changed, the Tier V proposal would be 100 tonnes.
- yesterday, it was translated that the Japanese heavies were shifted to 2016. They were not, this is not a correct. Nor were the Chinese TD's planned for this year in first place.
:party:

Back
Top Bottom