Need More Info [World Map] There is no Compass on the world map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: The user doesn't have a compass on the world map, there is no way to know where is the North, South, East, West.

Repro rate: 10/10

Severity: 2

Step to Reproduce:
  1. Launch the title.
  2. Start or load a campaign.
  3. Go to the World map.
  4. Observe.
Attachments: N/A

Note: N/A

Actual Result: The user cannot orient himself when they say in a mission to go into a certain direction like North, South, East, West.

While we wait for a compass, if anyone is struggling with the lack of this feature:

It's not a solution, but a ghetto fix in the meantime is to remember that the world map is split into three distinct bands from north to south:

Snowy band = North
Grassy band = Central
Desert = South

There's also a sort of 'wastes' area in the far east.

It means having to zoom out quite far to check your bearings, but it's the only solution for now.

There is always a random dude coming on bug report, to just polute and say some useless stuff -_- tired of the forum...

Sorry, but I thought people might find my post useful because I gave details about how I navigate without a compass.

I haven't said that you don't need a compass, or that your suggestion for a compass isn't needed. I would like a compass on the world map too.

All I did was give a temporary solution in the meantime. Genuinely sorry if this upset you.

I think we're all smart enough to find this on our own, he is just thinking he is smarter then the others, when anybody with a littlebit of brain can come to the same idea.

BTW SlyFox how did you change your Profile picture??

Let's keep the thread about technical support only and suggesting ways to help solve the issue. Don't get angry at people who're genuinely trying to help provide temporary solutions.

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom