• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

World Map Lag Solution?

Users who are viewing this thread

edge126

Regular
WB
Hello, I have been playing this mod for about 2 months now and I really enjoy it but there's only one problem. World map lag. It usually only lags when I fast forward or wait. Any solution or fix to this would be much appreciated.

edge126

Regular
WB
dellealpi said:
I suffer the same issue. As far as the lag is concerned, upgrading you PC is the best solution.
Thanks for the reply. I guess that's what happens when I play on a 3 year old laptop that only has 2 gigs of ram and an integrated graphics card  :evil:

Sigma-Rho

Sergeant
I think it's the game code or engine to be honest with you, below are my specs and I get pretty bad lag too with this mod or just regular Warband.

Computer Specs:
AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Processor 2.8 GHz
AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB GDDR 5
8 GB ram
Win7 64b

edge126

Regular
WB
Sigma-Rho said:
I think it's the game code or engine to be honest with you, below are my specs and I get pretty bad lag too with this mod or just regular Warband.

Computer Specs:
AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Processor 2.8 GHz
AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB GDDR 5
8 GB ram
Win7 64b
For me it only seems to lag on ad 1257. When I play on native or brytenwalda the world map doesn't have any lag.

urugamer

Veteran
yes, i didnt know happend too with good computers but yea its because the map its too big with many IA actions, ther eis a announcement of a new mount and blade and no with fire guns, with swords like this one, so i guess they will correct lots stuff.

Tutis

Regular
Sigma-Rho said:
I wish there was a like button in these forums!

+1

And really, this mod improves upon the graphics(textures) and gameplay so much that your lucky if it only draws quadruple the resources required by Warband.

I only wish that lowering the texture detail option would make any difference, must get a new PC to enjoy this mod properly :mrgreen:

Top Bottom