World Map (including spawns)

Users who are viewing this thread

Thorgrim

Knight at Arms
Hey guys, not sure if anyone has posted a world map before, but I thought I would make use of the editor and post this.

mbMap.jpg

Might be handy for those new to the game...

there have been a few although i think none since the map came with new terrain.

the spawn points haven't changed though

Nice work, Thorgrim! Very handy to have. Now we just need all the other spawns and a combination of trade routes :wink:

Still, nice to finally be able to pinpoint those spawns, thanks mate!

I believe all other spawns are from towns... but im just guessing. Maybe ill take a look at the scripts and add them in some time :smile:

dark hunters come from random towns the same way commoners, and refugees do...

At least I'm 95% sure of that...

Are the blue dots the "exact" spawn locations, or an aproximation.

P.S. 1st Post, 1st ever beta purchase of a game, allready got my moneys worth!

Col Kurtz: Hey, and welcome :smile:

The blue dots are the exact locations yes, but of course they wander off. I should have made the locations a bit clearer but its just a shot straight from the editor...

In any case the spawns are just by the left hand side of each tag.

It'd be really awesome to know for a fact whether or not the dark hunters do come from random towns like the refugees and other commoners do like Ahadhran said or whether they have a specific spawn point...

It would really suck if they didn't have a specific spawning point as i've made it my goal to get an army of those fellas since i ran into a war party with 3 dark hunters and 5 dark knights in it, which would be a hell of alot easier and maybe even possible to do if it wasn't an annual occurence.

Had a quick look, don't know much about scripts but it seems they spawn from about 14 random towns I'm afraid. So good luck with that mission of yours :wink:

They come from exactly the same sample of random towns as do the random farmers and refugees... I think thats all faction owned towns.

Back
Top Bottom