SP B Native WorkshopsAdvanced: Improved Native Workshops

Users who are viewing this thread

Compatible version
e1.7.2-e1.8.0

azakhi

TAFKAD
Sergeant Knight
Hello,
This is a mod that aims making workshop management easier and more engaging. Inspired by Workshop Manager, which hasn't been updated to 1.7.2 and 1.8.0. But this mod is not an update to that mod but rather a different take on workshop management.

Nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4256/
Github: https://github.com/azakhi/BannerlordMods/tree/main/WorkshopsAdvanced

Features:
  • Workshop Production Control: Take full control of when one of your workshops is working, buying material from town or selling products to town easily through town menu.
  • Warehouse: Rent a warehouse in any town that both you and your workshops can use.
  • Workshop & Caravan Cooperation: Get rid of the middle man. Let your caravans buy workshop products straight from your warehouses.
  • Workforce Adjustment: Change the size of workforce of your workshop. Higher workforce will bring faster production but also higher wages with decreasing efficiency.
  • (Optional) Smart Workshops: Let your workshops be smarter with their purchases and sales instead of completely ignoring market price. If enabled, workshops will watch market price to sell at a better time instead of right after production.
  • (Optional) Global Workshop Customizations: Change starting workshop count and workshop count per clan tier as you wish. Change production speed to adjust profitability of workshops.
  • Fully Customizable: Every feature lets you customize it through settings.

LQuxHTw.jpeg

pk0cGSw.jpeg

BKrZMm4.jpeg

GjATnIn.jpeg

Last edited:
Sounds great.
Any plans to add workshop improvements that can be bought with money at some point? More and better tools, hiring a master craftsman, an additional building and so on.
Yes definitely.
Current "Workforce Adjustments" are just a small test to see if people want that kind of changes on vanilla workshops. I am planning on starting with equipment/building updates and continuing with production lines where one workshop uses output of another. Could expand with adding special "fetchers" that would go around and buy input materials from villages. We will see how it goes :smile:

Thanks for this mod @azakhi I've been very much enjoying it.

Honestly I first downloaded it to use the warehouse as an early game stash but I've slowly been trying out the other features. Yet to play with the workforce adjustments but the ability to sell or not depending on market variations is great as is the possibility to let my caravans sometimes buy the goods from the warehouse.

One thing that bugs me a little is that if I take the produced goods from the warehouse and sell them myself no trade xp is given, either to the workshop which produced them at a profit, nor to myself who sold them for a profit. Presumably the mod tracks the cost price of the goods (to calculate workshop profits for the trade xp option) - would it be possible for that price to be transferred to the player when they take goods from the warehouse to enable xp to be given when they are later sold (for a profit)?

Sounds great.
Any plans to add workshop improvements that can be bought with money at some point? More and better tools, hiring a master craftsman, an additional building and so on.

4 new Workshop upgrades added with v0.9.0.

would it be possible for that price to be transferred to the player when they take goods from the warehouse to enable xp to be given when they are later sold (for a profit)?
Hmm, will look into it.

Back
Top Bottom