Workshops - Question

Users who are viewing this thread

KelTheHud

Recruit
So, I have been reading various threads, and guides, as well as watched videos, etc...

So I ended up buying a Linen workshop in a town that has two villages both producing flax. Also checked and there is tons of flax for sale in the town for cheap, so am assuming it is producing enough.

I am on day 15 of owning the workshop and it is still only paying out between 25 and 30 denar a day. Is this normal? Does it take much longer to ramp up? It seems like everything I read suggested 7 days to get to max production.

If you want the most profitable Workshop, just make Tannery Workshops everywhere. You do not have to check anything and care about production. Just buy tanneries and enjoy.

And yes, 15 days or so is enough to get workshops working at 100%, so this linen workshop probably wont give you much ever.

If you want the most profitable Workshop, just make Tannery Workshops everywhere. You do not have to check anything and care about production. Just buy tanneries and enjoy.
^this
Idk if it's a bug or intentional but nothing else makes a better profit in workshops. I'm sure it'll get a nerf sooner or later.

Holy crap... Changed it to tannery and first night 179 denar... LOL already 7 times as much as a 15 day linen workshop. Doesn't make much sense considering the villages aren't producing anything for the tannery but I'm not complaining!

Enjoy while you can. TaleWorlds have habit of nerfing all passive income options to the ground.

Holy crap... Changed it to tannery and first night 179 denar... LOL already 7 times as much as a 15 day linen workshop. Doesn't make much sense considering the villages aren't producing anything for the tannery but I'm not complaining!

179? wait a bit more, you will get +-500 from it.

Back
Top Bottom