Workshops bugged income

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,.
I started the game right after the e1.0.2 patch, and my wood workshop at Epicrotea (formerly capped at 200 Denars per day) increased to more than 100k a day.

Edit: Selling the workshop is also bugged and I can sell it for nearly 600k

Happened to me too. Also in my case said I couldn't pay my troop's wages even with 10k saved and at income of 30k (troops were 290ish)

Hehe, Atleast you can see why your income is so high... I have problem that I am recieving 70-80k every day but my financial tab shows me just + 2500 denars.Still no clue why, because I have no wood workshop.

Hehe, Atleast you can see why your income is so high... I have problem that I am recieving 70-80k every day but my financial tab shows me just + 2500 denars.Still no clue why, because I have no wood workshop.
Are you in control of other parties which are plundering gold?

Same happened here.. logged in to continue my save and i have 140k in the bank and everyday it seems to go up by another 100k or so...however on my income tab it still only has roughly 2k. Hopefully that gets fixed soon as it takes the fun out of the game once you have unlimiter cash!

Can confirm, I have a similar thread in balancing subtopic. Gonna roll back to 1.0.1 and risk those crashes, because this workshop glitch literally breaks the game. Its almost worse than a crash.

I don't now if it's only older games though. I also couldn't pay my army on the first day although I had enough. And if you guys want to get rid of this money to avoid cheating just sell the workshops then trade with an army and buy 1 horse for all of your money, or at least keep enough to buy workshops again when they patch this ^^

Last edited:
I don't now if it's only older games though. I also couldn't on the first day only pay my army although I had enough. And if you guys want to get rid of this money to avoid cheating just sell the workshops then trade with an army and buy 1 horse for all of your money, or at least keep enough to buy workshops again when they patch this ^^
The problem is money will keep coming, and I will loose track of my honestly earned money vs the glitched money. Also, giving too much money to an army may cause military campaign balancing issues in the future, which may also lead to threads of false-positive AI money income balancing.
Thats why I'd prefer to roll back to 1.0.1.

Back
Top Bottom