Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Ragnar420

Recruit
Summary: the workshop I bought (at Seonon, hardwood) has been producing zero gold for well over a month.

On another forum people say they have to switch the workshop to something else and then switch back to get it to work, but I'd rather someone fix this bug

Also, Workshops cost a ridiculous amount of money now. How about cutting the cost?
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
If the there is a lots of hard wood in Seonon or none to buy ? If the peasants don't deliver then you won't make money to get rid of any bandit bases. Workshops are very iffy at the now and cost loads. There should be ways to upgrade them or something.

(Sorry for my bad english)

If I can help developers for this old problem : After some test I discovered that our workshops produce zero gold if the city market sells to much items from our workshop.

Example :
If my workshop produce beer and if the city market sells a lot of beer => my income is equal to zero.
But if I decide to buy all the beer in the city market => After two/three days, my workshop income will increase.

So, is it really a bug or is it just the management of the economy in Bannerlord?? (Should we manage supply and demand?? Should we create a workshop that does not have a nearby resource, and bring the resources ourselves??

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"

To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom