SP - Economy Workshops and trading and followers and crafting :o)

Users who are viewing this thread

So i have some things that i would love to see implented (Not going to use mods)

Regarding workshops i would like to see an option to store workshop related stuff to sell in that city where the workshop is. So when i go around selling and buying stuff i can store example some hardwood in my carpenterworkshop stash that my employees can use to craft with. Hopefully making me some neat gold profits $$$ also i would like the workshop to keep some for me (maybe a slider feature?) so the workshop can sell/keep the rate i choose.

Id also like more options to workshops craftings. Like when running a brewery there could be some Tycoon like management what is crafted. Like other than making bear i could make Ale, Mead and maybe some more recipies. Accoriding to the Workshop. (maybe a slider could work here aswell?) Which leads me to trading. I would love this kind of tycoonish management in trading (which could be disabled till its current form, if chosen too)
Like the Vlandians preferring ALE and selling ale in that region will neat more gold. The Sturgians preferring mead/bear. Hope u get the idear. This implented to all workshops to give some more stuff to have fun with ^^

Also id like to being able to upgrade workshops and maybe hire workers for it. (Could do that in "real mode" so i had to interact with people in the city and Inn, to find employment ^^ just another little feature that coud be optional and fun for some.

Followers could also have some tradeskill skillz that could boost the shop speed while they are in town. IF the follower got a tradeskill that is in line with the workshop ^^

Id like to see Followers have some better markings when using tradeskillz in its current form.
Like Smelting items. In the current state you cant see if an follower got the "smelting" perk in the tradeskill window. Just a small marking like a pot with things getting tossed into it is enough to make it a better experience. And in refining they could get a marking with a pot that pours liquid - something that helps to identify what follower is good to do what ^^

AND LAST

Maybe an option to take part in the workshop fun aswell! Like making some Pizzaes for the hungry.:eek:)
Get to use a stone oven! Make the cheese from scratch from goat´s milk, Butcher some poor Animals for some lovely meat. Pick some tomatoes from my Garden ( that i have also managed!!! ) u know guys... All the cool stuff that can be implented but as optional features.

Anyways ty for reading ^^ get inspired and maybe some stuff can be implented and some cant

I like this suggestion! Nice ideas!

Some of them could be applicable to artisans as well! They specialize abit when growing above a certain power, When reaching "Powerful", they put there brand on quality stuff. Think "elite" tradegoods, "Alog´s Grape Chardonney" or "Mych's Creamy Butter"! This could be simplefied with the brand as a flavour-label for "Fine Wine" and "Fine Butter" generic tradegoods.

I have thought of having a job and a simple home somewhere. What about starting as a farmer, owning a piece of nice land in a village, working my land, training with the militia, enploy a few farmers[militias?] etc. I don't know. It´s both hard and easy to fit it in. Considering the 'nobody' you are at the start, worse stats and level than a peasant but can employ a warband of 20 recruits just like that. Anyone could become a warlord in Calradia, why not a simple farmer? Or.. They definatly can!

these are great ideas.

that would make aboslutley sense in this sandbox world when you can just choose to be a worker.
more options for the workshop would be also nice to see and the branding idea, thats so cool.

i also feel that there are not enough items for trade. i hope they will implement a lot more items to the game.

I really really really would like to see a storage in workshops - like a slider which controlls the sell rate and keep in storage - so i can grab my crafted stuff and go around and sell it

Back
Top Bottom