SP - Economy Workshop Modifications

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello There,

I took a quick look around and wasn't able to see some of my suggestions anywhere, I'll jump straight in to what I believe would make Workshops more fun and dynamic.

1.) Select what is being manufactured
a)i- Simple dropdown interface of what you would like to manufacture
a)ii- It would tell you the requirements for it (this is already a mod I believe)
b) Similar to Smithing, add in a workshop stamina and a stamina cost to items so that you can have production runs per day
c) Have a toggle for automatically sell, or stockpile items (trade manipulation in cities etc).
d) Display more information about production / re-attempt failures at a cost etc.
e) Depending on the level of the workshop, new recipes become available
f) Switching workshop type completely resets level / any progress

2.) Be able to supply your workshops directly with materials
a) Similar to trade screen - give items to your workshop
b) If you overstock too much, triggers event
c) Any leftovers from crafting can be set to automatically sell or keep for pick up
d) Allow your caravans to take goods away from the city they're manufactured in
e) Allow your caravans to buy and stock your workshops with materials so that they never halt production

3.) Random Modifiers and Events
a) Add in critical success / failures to a workshop - worst case scenario, burn the workshop down, best case get a legendary item for example
b) Shopkeepers can steal from you
c)i- Workshop gets robbed etc
c)ii- If you overstock too much, make it more desirable to the local gangs to rob you

4.) Minor QoL Changes
a) Allow workshop purchasing from campaign map
b) Add all points from above to be available in Workshop screens.
c) Having a workshop increases your reputation with any notables that buy goods from you

--
Thanks in advance to anyone who looks at these, and if it inspires changes to the games or mods for the game, I'd love to see it!

Back
Top Bottom