Workshop income

Users who are viewing this thread

I might not be the most optimized-minded player out there, but I am pretty sure I should make more than just fifty coins a day with a workshop. (If even that!)

Lol for me 10k a day,not modded.
6CBvSRN.png

i discovered this yesterday. bought a wool workshop then it was making me 1-2k....

guess I'll be getting some more of them

i discovered this yesterday. bought a wool workshop then it was making me 1-2k....

guess I'll be getting some more of them
Seems it's only the wool weaveries that are this imbalanced compared to other workshops, tried them all here each on an appropriate town and no matter where wool weaveries were givig me 1-2k a day each while all others only 100-200g each

I feel like this is a never ending bug that TW keeps chasing to fruitless effect. Every time they nerf a workshop, another one becomes too profitable. But since only players use workshops, I'm not sure this is a problem that needs to be quashed before others.

Within this thread you can see the best info as usual thanks to bannerman man regarding workshops.

I feel like this is a never ending bug that TW keeps chasing to fruitless effect. Every time they nerf a workshop, another one becomes too profitable. But since only players use workshops, I'm not sure this is a problem that needs to be quashed before others.
This problem is larger than just workshops as they are just one connected part of the economy. Players are also not the only ones who use workshops, notables in towns own workshops and generate a large amount of power () from the profitability of said workshops.

Back
Top Bottom