Work In Progress(WIP) Models

Users who are viewing this thread

Next up will be the Chasseurs a Cheval of the guard in campaign dress with the red pelisse worn, as in this illustration, probably followed by a chasseur a cheval line regiment(see picture)and a line lancer regiment, then I think thats enough for the French cavalry.

ChasseursGarde1.png

fren8thchassachevcampai1.jpg

seee?
no your screenshots looks WAAAAAAAY better and i can see more details :grin:

Looking fine there :grin: good luck mate!
keep it on png  :cool:

OK thanks Betaknight, here's the latest WIP models, chasseurs a cheval of the guard, in campaign dress, with pelisse worn and chevivari overall trousers as depicted in the print above. The horse and horse furniture is already done for these so its justa question of getting them in game with normal and spec maps.

openBrf2012-04-0720-00-00-05.png

openBrf2012-04-0720-00-37-28.png

openBrf2012-04-0720-00-49-36.png

You know the Austrians weren't at Waterloo Kuauik my friend, but evenyually we'll make them for the 1813 campaign part of the mod, and I hope you'll help with your great textures bud.

http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3593

Here's a little addition made by Crazzy, its some work he's done on the conversations txt to make it more in keeping with the period and sound less medieval. If you want to use it simpley download it and replace the conversations txt in you mod folder with this one.

poomtang said:
http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3593

Here's a little addition made by Crazzy, its some work he's done on the conversations txt to make it more in keeping with the period and sound less medieval. If you want to use it simpley download it and replace the conversations txt in you mod folder with this one.

And if you have any complaints/suggestions please message me them :smile:

OK just been real busy this last week, just managed to put a little more detail into this Guard infantryman so I thought I'd share it, and no we haven't given up, we're still continuing with the mod.

openBrf2012-04-2210-38-03-93.png

openBrf2012-04-2210-38-12-95.png

openBrf2012-04-2210-38-25-46.png

You are a texturing genius.
But if I were you I would increase the polycount on those gloves with a subdivision or two.

What do you use to create the mesh? I'm a blender sort of guy... I'd be happy to contribute a wireframe or two of anything you'd need.  :smile:

EDIT: Also decrease the specular intensity on that "gold foil" material you've made for the horseman's hat. Hurts my eyes.

The models here are made/edited using Wings 3d, if you want to help thats fine, we're always looking for guys to help out, the priority or emphasis is going to shift shortly to period buildings for towns and villages. So, there's plenty of wire frames needed for that, we want to completely change all the buildings for the mod, starting with the Nords, so that it looks like Belgium in 1815. Every town and village will need a new scene, there's lots to do. So. if anyone wants to help please just say so.

poomtang said:
The models here are made/edited using Wings 3d, if you want to help thats fine, we're always looking for guys to help out, the priority or emphasis is going to shift shortly to period buildings for towns and villages. So, there's plenty of wire frames needed for that, we want to completely change all the buildings for the mod, starting with the Nords, so that it looks like Belgium in 1815. Every town and village will need a new scene, there's lots to do. So. if anyone wants to help please just say so.

Oh god, building meshes are a breeze.
Just say the word.

(But I'm not texturing it for you :razz:)

Well if you want to help making models, just get making them and send them to me, I'll texture them, talking of building  models here's some screenies for you, this is single player, I'm hoping to get this released soon, but I'm just bang out of time for modding right now.

mb_warband2012-04-2908-55-18-45.png

mb_warband2012-04-2908-56-09-85.png

mb_warband2012-04-2908-55-54-14.png

mb_warband2012-04-2909-01-26-44.png

mb_warband2012-04-2908-57-13-71.png

mb_warband2012-04-2908-56-20-00.png

mb_warband2012-04-2908-59-37-54.png

Eventually, I want to re-make all of the scenes in SP and for that I need lots of Napoleonic period buildings.

i bet you are annoyed by this question, but will there ever be ottomans? or are you focusing on european conflicts only ? do you perhaps lack models for them

Hi,

As far as i know, ottomans are not a focus in this module, it's possible poom has some models for them but i certainly don't, not to mention i don't know anything about ottoman uniforms so i can't make some for them.

Current goal of the module is to implement the new map of europe as a beta for europe 1812. It will feature western and eastern europe only, i'm not sure ottoman will ever be seen for this module, perhaps later if MB2 comes out ...

It's an interesting idea though so i kept it somewhere, but for now no ottomans !

I used to think this mod was terrible just a few months ago.. Now I return and play it again and suddenly everything is Taleworlds quality texturing and coding, if not better. Amazing work guys, keep it up, I'm enjoying the module almost as much as I like Europe 1200, and that's saying a whole lot! Don't let this die out.

Franz
:shock:
:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom