Woolwich Attack - Soldier Dead

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning two new posts blah blah blah.
He tried bacon.
@Oberyn that's pure speculation at this point, which is why I'd like to know instead of just assume that he was radicalised at a mosque. Also you might notice he says that women have to see such acts in his country everyday, I'd like to know why he doesn't see himself as british since he sounds like he was raised here.

Kobrag said:
Well, there were more of them plus they have a history of promoting genocide against those who follow Islam or Judaism.

So unlike the incredibly peaceful salafist imams who openly preach total elimination and conquest of the soulless kaffir. Truly they are but an opressed minority responding to the hateful neo-nazi racists.

pentagathus said:
He tried bacon.
@Oberyn that's pure speculation at this point, which is why I'd like to know instead of just assume that he was radicalised at a mosque. Also you might notice he says that women have to see such acts in his country everyday, I'd like to know why he doesn't see himself as british since he sounds like he was raised here.

Sure, of course, he wasn't radicalized by insane islamic propaganda. He just decided all of a sudden that beheading a random passerby was the will of Allah, by osmosis possibly.

Oberyn said:
pentagathus said:
He tried bacon.

Sure, of course, he wasn't radicalized by insane islamic propaganda. He just decided all of a sudden that beheading a random passerby was the will of Allah, by osmosis possibly.
Oberyn said:
Kobrag said:
Well, there were more of them plus they have a history of promoting genocide against those who follow Islam or Judaism.

So unlike the incredibly peaceful salafist imams who openly preach total elimination and conquest of the soulless kaffir. Truly they are but an opressed minority responding to the hateful neo-nazi racists.
Irony, thy name is Oberyn.
You claim that Islam is some over-arching all encompassing force of evil that only has one voice, and then you point to one of it's many idiologic splits to diffute another argument.
Rather funny.

aahh, now the trifecta of political retards is complete, Oberyn has entered! Doing -exactly-  the same as Bulk and Skull earlier.

Yes, let's generalise Islam as being wholly evil. That makes sense.

So, now that we've settled that debate, I can go and shout at my many Muslim friends studying difficult degrees that they are ignorant, racist, misogynistic, violent threats to the country that need to forgo their ancestral faith or leave this country.

Kobrag said:
You claim that Islam is some over-arching all encompassing force of evil that only has one voice

Quote me saying that. It's not a force for anything except it's own self-perpetuation, like any other religion, and just as fragmented and schismed(?). The problem is hand-wringing liberals with cognitive dissonance. The whole of the Enlightenment and all the morals and ethics derived from them that informed modern liberal thought were wrought in direct opposition to the ****tardedly horrible theocracies of the past. Religion needs to stay far the **** away from political power, and I'd say we've done that quite successfully in "western" countries, as far as christianity goes at least. But the most extreme components of islam use the liberal's commendable sensitivity to racism to subsert secularism as far as it will bend. They are useful idiots. Nevermind that in terms of political stance they are more far-right than the far-right, more conservative than the conservatives.
Want to know what I think is racist? Idiots who hold "foreign" cultures to different and much lower ethical standards than their own. The soft racism of low expectations.

Oberyn said:
pentagathus said:
He tried bacon.

Or possibly he actually travelled to his place of birth/whatever country he feels he belongs to and witnessed civilian casualties caused by western troops? Yes it probably is likely that he was radicalised by islamic teachings, but doesn't mean it has to be the main reason (or any part of the reason) for the attack. Like I said, speculation.
Edit:
And unless I haven't read someones post then no one was saying we should ignore the threat of radical muslims. They were just objecting to treating all muslims/brown people by the actions of a minority of muslims and brown people.

Selothi said:

So, now that we've settled that debate, I can go and shout at my many Muslim friends studying difficult degrees that they are ignorant, racist, misogynistic, violent threats to the country that need to forgo their ancestral faith or leave this country.

I don't know where you live but anyone who live side by a 30+% muslim area soons understand the problems with muslim minority.
Have you ever been in a european city only to find yourself in the middle of Kabul, arabian shop and  clothing included ?

Selothi said:

Strawmanning the **** out of the arguement. As if any criticism of the religion of islam is entirely due to racism and xenophobia. I would NEVER dare to criticize christian fanatics in the same way, of course :lol:. But par for the course for the useful idiots. You are all so enlightened and tolerant. Keep turning those cheeks, maybe the extremists will get tired eventually and assimilate into the mythical, utopic mass melting pot of all world cultures.

Kobrag said:
Oberyn said:
pentagathus said:
He tried bacon.

Oberyn said:
Kobrag said:

Irony, thy name is Oberyn.
You claim that Islam is some over-arching all encompassing force of evil that only has one voice, and then you point to one of it's many idiologic splits to diffute another argument.
Rather funny.
Quoting myself for great justice.

Aldric said:
I don't know where you live but anyone who live side by a 30+% muslim area soons understand the problems with muslim minority.
Have you ever been in a european city only to find yourself in the middle of Kabul, arabian shop and  clothing included ?

What is actually wrong with that ? I ****ing love tajins ! You only want to allow people to immigrate to this country if they're prepared to wholly give up their culture and tradition ? If we'd done that years ago, our country would be ****ing boring right now.

What do you guys actually think needs to be done ?

Oberyn said:
Strawmanning the **** out of the arguement. As if any criticism of the religion of islam is entirely due to racism and xenophobia. I would NEVER dare to criticize christian fanatics in the same way, of course :lol:. But par for the course for the useful idiots. You are all so enlightened and tolerant. Keep turning those cheeks, maybe the extremists will get tired eventually and assimilate into the mythical, utopic mass melting pot of all world cultures.

The problem is you're assimilating being liberal to being ignorant. There's nothing wrong with accommodating other cultures and religions into our country, in the same way that they have to accommodate our own culture into their way of life, and most people I've met do that VERY well. There are idiots out there on both sides, commonly called extremists, who are absolute ****ing idiots and deserve to be shot or lobotomized. I'm not saying let those guys take over, I'm just saying that we can't demonize the whole of Islam to just its most extremist fringes.

Again, what is your solution for all of this ? What do you think needs to be done ? So we can stop with the ****ing name-calling.

Why not? I have, many times, demonized the whole of christianity, heck the concept of organized religions altogether. it's a philosophical choice, and I stand by it. Somehow I've only ever had aspersions of being a racist xenophobe cast on me when the religion I'm criticizing is islam. There are many reasons to criticize even the core tennets of islam and the way the vast majority of it's adherents practice it, not least the backwards medieval way women are treated and perceived. Just gonna leave this link here, maybe start giving a sense to people what I'm talking about when I say "useful idiots".

http://www.secularism.org.uk/blog/2012/03/sharia-law-and-middle-class-feminism

Aldric said:
Selothi said:

How dare they have their own little suburb. I mean who would ever do such a thing?!

52987072.jpg
Chinatown_london.jpg
IMGP2993quartier_chinois.jpg
chinatown-1.jpg

But the worst of all are the bavarians, they spread like jerms and even have an entire town to themselves  :mad:
MVC-552S.JPG

Yeah, how many of those are "no-go" zones where police or even firefighters and ambulances get attacked, where the law is in the hands of drug trafficking gangs?

Oberyn said:
Yeah, how many of those are "no-go" zones where police or even firefighters and ambulances get attacked, where the law is in the hands of drug trafficking gangs?

None.

And I will absolutely ignore your implication until you man up and say it upfront.

So you guys would love to see the destruction of your own country's culture and race?

Why? Why do you even think like such? How can you be so ****ing deluded to want to destroy something your ancestors built and died for, for you?

When my Grandad fought Nazi Germany, what did he ****ing fight for? So that Britain can become an Islamic state? No, he fought to keep Britain free.

None of you even care, and it sickens me. Your multicultural society free of hate will not be what you want it to be like.

Oberyn said:

And that's relevant to this particular issue how ?

Also, I asked for your own opinion on solutions to this problem, not a ****ing link to a website.

EDIT: Although I will agree with you that all monotheistic religions (particularly Christianity and Islam) are ****ing retarded and need to be banished, just spewing constant streams of vitriol isn't going to help things.

Lascivo said:
So you guys would love to see the destruction of your own country's culture and race?

Why? Why do you even think like such? How can you be so ****ing deluded to want to destroy something your ancestors built and died for, for you?

When my Grandad fought Nazi Germany, what did he ****ing fight for? So that Britain can become an Islamic state? No, he fought to keep Britain free.

None of you even care, and it sickens me. Your multicultural society free of hate will not be what you want it to be like.

Because England will obviously soon become an Islamic state. Yes, the Government and people will allow it because we're knee-bending wimps with no sense of culture or heritage. You ****ing disgust me you absolute idiot if you think so little of your own country and then dare call yourself patriotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom