Woolwich Attack - Soldier Dead

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Religious extremism is not a problem? Heh.

Why are you even grouping me into the EDL? I do not even like them, they are Zionist puppets. You presume too much **** that you know nothing about.

Kobrag said:
:lol:
Dude, even that foul ***** Geller (may she become forever destitute) has abandoned the neo-nazi ****ers in a rare showing of wisdom.

I don't think you know what neo-nazi is, since tens of thousands is Muslims served in the 3rd Reich. Most neo-nazis are not actual nazis. Plus you shouldn't call anything you disagree with Fascist or Nazi, since the EDL and most "Neo-Nazi" groups do not associate with such.

Lol, you mean Pamela Geller, isn't she Jewish?

I concur, people on my facebook going ****ing ape**** for a random guy(soldier or not) who got his head chopped off by two lunatics(regardless of race, religion or sex) about how we should bring back gas chambers(we used them?) and throw every muslim, chinese, indian, polish(forgive me for lolling), and russian person into them. Yeah, sometimes my own country scares me. Thank **** I live in the arse end of Scotland.

Bluehawk said:
Lascivo said:
In less than 100 years Britons will be a minority, not that you care though do you, all in the name of diversity!

Go back to Germany, Anglo. Britain belongs to the Celts!

Go back to Hallstatt, Celt, Britain belongs to the Picts.

We could go on like this all day.

All in all, two crazies got together and killed someone. They spouted some Islamic **** and so everyone is suddenly "Oh my God, it must be al-Qaeda" and believe that we're due for another terrorist attack. And all the racist ****wits in England have decided to rally and cause even more **** than the two crazies.

Can we please stop overreacting ? After all: "Your car is German, your vodka Russian, your pizza Italian, your kebab Turkish, your democracy Greek, your TV American, your coffee Brazilian, your tea Tamil, your oil Saudi, your clothes Chinese, your electronics Taiwanese, your numbers Arab and your alphabet Latin."

So stop spouting "multiculturalism has failed !11" when you don't even understand what you're saying.

But this type of multiculturalism is not the good kind. There is no need for multiculturalism. Numerous leaders of Europe have stated that it has failed. But it must be dealt with in a civilized manner unlike what the EDL are doing.

Selothi said:
Bluehawk said:
Lascivo said:
In less than 100 years Britons will be a minority, not that you care though do you, all in the name of diversity!

Go back to Germany, Anglo. Britain belongs to the Celts!

Go back to Hallstatt, Celt, Britain belongs to the Picts.

We could go on like this all day.

All in all, two crazies got together and killed someone. They spouted some Islamic **** and so everyone is suddenly "Oh my God, it must be al-Qaeda" and believe that we're due for another terrorist attack. And all the racist ****wits in England have decided to rally and cause even more **** than the two crazies.

Can we please stop overreacting ? After all: "Your car is German, your vodka Russian, your pizza Italian, your kebab Turkish, your democracy Greek, your TV American, your coffee Brazilian, your tea Tamil, your oil Saudi, your clothes Chinese, your electronics Taiwanese, your numbers Arab and your alphabet Latin."

So stop spouting "multiculturalism has failed !11" when you don't even understand what you're saying.
Coffee originally came from Oman/Yemen and was spread by the Turks. :wink:

Oh you ! *waves fist*

But I think you get my drift. Most of our products, and indeed pretty much all of what allows us to live such a comfortable and easy life in Western countries is down to globalisation of economy, import and immigration. As a tiny island nation that likes to shag quite a lot, we'd never have grown so big and prosperous if we'd decided to seclude ourselves from the world. I'd like Lascivo to tell me what he thinks multiculturalism is, because I believe we may have different views.

Besides, whether you like it or not, it's a process that has existed for a very long time and won't stop any time soon. There's no use acting like a teenager and going "But I don't want it !". Just because you were born in a certain country doesn't mean you have ANY right to tell people who've come here to go away, or force them to ignore their own cultural heritage. I don't think there's anyone out there who believes extremism, in any form, is a good thing (apart from its members, obviously) but knee-jerk reaction to it is not going to solve anything. **** happens, deal with it in a civilised and sensible manner.

Maboobs said:
I concur, people on my facebook going ****ing ape**** for a random guy(soldier or not) who got his head chopped off by two lunatics(regardless of race, religion or sex) about how we should bring back gas chambers(we used them?) and throw every muslim, chinese, indian, polish(forgive me for lolling), and russian person into them. Yeah, sometimes my own country scares me. Thank **** I live in the arse end of Scotland.

There's not been a single comment against immigration or immigrants on my facebook, now or ever really. Scotland might just be an alright place after all.

Then again, maybe it's because I'm not friends with bigots...

Eh, one murdered soldier is hardly much of a terror attack. And although it was unnecessarily barbaric at least the nutjobs attacked a soldier instead of the general public. Although I would like to know why a guy who sounds like he was raised in london has associated himself as being at war with the UK.
Oh and some moron in braintree attacked a mosque which apparently he didn't realise was empty apart from one guy who was upstairs and managed to call the police and then escape as they arrived and arrested the moron.

Oh hey, the usual social justice retards minimizing how religion led these two lunatics to slaughter a person like an animal. If it had been 2 white christian neo-nazis and the victim a random black somali muslim, I'm sure you hypocritical turds would just be going around saying "well, religious neo-fascist nationalists are no big deal, the vast majority of people who are christians aren't violent. We just need more tolerance and understanding. The problem is fanatic christians aren't being catered to and appeased you see".
I really can't wrap my mind around how left-leaning progressives (most who are atheists or at least strong believers in secularism) can defend this type of **** and are so blind to the root cause when they perceive it clear as day when it isn't a "brown people" religion. WAKE THE **** UP.

I am actually Christian.
And no one has defended them. Only criticised the people who want to commit genocide over it or followed the attack with an attempted pogrom. =/
I mean this is the only spontaneous attack in this country for the entire decade we have been at 'war'
There is no ever present danger. =/

pentagathus said:
Eh, one murdered soldier is hardly much of a terror attack. And although it was unnecessarily barbaric at least the nutjobs attacked a soldier instead of the general public. Although I would like to know why a guy who sounds like he was raised in london has associated himself as being at war with the UK.
Oh and some moron in braintree attacked a mosque which apparently he didn't realise was empty apart from one guy who was upstairs and managed to call the police and then escape as they arrived and arrested the moron.

Really? You wonder why a muslim extremist who has been fed religious propaganda from increasingly radicalized homegrown mosques see's himself as being at war with the UK? Have you been paying any attention to world events these past 20 years?

Kobrag said:
I am actually Christian.
And no one has defended them. Only criticised the people who want to commit genocide over it. =/

Truly, your first comment just nailed the crux of the issue and what is really important. The EDL and their hooligan retards. The event itself is barely worth commenting on of course, and not important in any way. The reaction of far right nationalist groups is what we need to focus on, and shake our fingers at the evil racists who don't like islam.

Well, there were more of them, plus they have a history of promoting genocide against those who follow Islam or Judaism.
They post pictures of themselves in balaclavas and holding rifles and preach of an 'anti-Islamic revolution'.

At the moment, they are more dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom