Woolwich Attack - Soldier Dead

Currently viewing this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackTide

Duke
WB
Best answers
0
http://bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22630303

A man believed to be a soldier was attacked in Woolwich on the 22nd of May. The prime suspects are 2 Islamic men.

Information is sketchy at best but the chap was hacked at by two men with cleavers. Horrendous.
My Facebook wall has since erupted with angry messages, some of them rather racist, coming from the less well educated people that I've come across.
 

Mage246

So just an overly complicated Britain's Got Talent! audition? Doesn't seem likely.
 

Vermillion_Hawk

Butthurt Bushmaster
Grandmaster Knight
WF&SWBVC
Best answers
0
They just wanted to get close to Simon Cowell to exact their revenge for all the previous failed auditions.
 

tommylaw

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
0
Not entirely sure that this incident warrants a special graphic on the bbc front page.

If anything the EDL attacks on police in response to the alleged 'terrorism' is more unsettling.

Not that anyone cares, David Cameron will get to make himself look good readying the country to defend itself against two blokes with a machete.
 

Barry_bon_Loyale

Master Knight
Best answers
0
I watched the threatening video the suspect made, near the victim's body, with his hands covered in blood, saying he will never leave them alone.  Right in the middle of it, an older lady with what seems to be a bag of groceries walks in front of him and keeps going, completely not giving a ****.  Classic.  Britain, I salute your stoicism.

That said, tragic incident.  I feel for the victim and his family.  The police have them now, and I hope justice is served. 
 

Lascivo

Banned
WB
Best answers
0
Barry_bon_Loyale said:
Right in the middle of it, an older lady with what seems to be a bag of groceries walks in front of him and keeps going, completely not giving a ****.  Classic.  Britain, I salute your stoicism.
They know it is the end.

The end of our once great nation.
 

Kobrag

Marquis
Best answers
0
tommylaw said:
Not entirely sure that this incident warrants a special graphic on the bbc front page.

If anything the EDL attacks on police in response to the alleged 'terrorism' is more unsettling.

Not that anyone cares, David Cameron will get to make himself look good readying the country to defend itself against two blokes with a machete.
Frankly, I am surprised that they themselves aren't listed as a terrorist organisation :/
Dressing up in balaclavas, taking pictures of themselves with illegal weaponry and posting neo-nazi antisemitic nonsense across the web. :/
They attack police and civilians, brick buildings and spout anti-jewish and anti-muslim crap in public.
 

beny1999

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&S
Best answers
0
Yeah, I for one am more scared of the EDL than any traditional terrist.

But I think whats annoying me most about this whole situation is the whole "immigrants kill our soldiers" trend going around on facebook and the like. This guy clearly had an English accent, he's just as English as the EDL. it was a horrific and sadistic thing to do but honestly, race shouldn't have ever been brought into it. Its just an excuse for UKIP to release their racist legions upon the world.
 

Aldric

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
0
If you wish to understand why out of nowhere in a western country, a off duty soldier got beheaded in broad day light. Please seek information on the religion of peace on the web.
Otherwise, please prepare for more coming in the next months and years, as it will happen again, since social inequality and racial/religious discrimination  by EDL or facist bigots are causing terrors attacks.
When the multiculturalism will conclude in rivers of blood (just like brave Powell said ) , we may start to talk about others factors than social inequality and discriminations.
 

Kobrag

Marquis
Best answers
0
This is the only spontaneous attack in the isles in the last decade of war. :neutral:
Hardly a failure of multiculturalism, more like a success.
 

Lascivo

Banned
WB
Best answers
0
DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH WE NEED TO BE A MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY FREE OF HATE

Multiculturalism has failed, cultures don't magically blend together. In less than 100 years Britons will be a minority, not that you care though do you, all in the name of diversity!
 

Dante.

Reverse Fake ID
Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
It's funny how nobody in the UK gives a **** when the US or UK troops shoot/bomb dead a **** load of civilians in the Middle East/Asia but then when something spontaneous happens here it's all "Kill all the muslims!" "Burn down all the mosques!" due to actions of TWO people. They think the UK is such a great country that are so perfect yet it's total bull****. They're all idiots.

(Just thought I'd pop up after not posting in months to say that :razz: )
 

Kobrag

Marquis
Best answers
0
Lascivo said:
DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH WE NEED TO BE A MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY FREE OF HATE

Multiculturalism has failed, cultures don't magically blend together. In less than 100 years Britons will be a minority, not that you care though do you, all in the name of diversity!
Are you a collumist for the DailyMail or something?

 

FrisianDude

Archduke
M&BWB
Best answers
0
Aldric said:
If you wish to understand why out of nowhere in a western country, a off duty soldier got beheaded in broad day light. Please seek information on the religion of peace on the web.
Otherwise, please prepare for more coming in the next months and years, as it will happen again, since social inequality and racial/religious discrimination  by EDL or facist bigots are causing terrors attacks.
When the multiculturalism will conclude in rivers of blood (just like brave Powell said ) , we may start to talk about others factors than social inequality and discriminations.
Lascivo said:
DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH WE NEED TO BE A MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY FREE OF HATE

Multiculturalism has failed, cultures don't magically blend together. In less than 100 years Britons will be a minority, not that you care though do you, all in the name of diversity!

See, the problem with both you ****ign retards is that you each pick ONE part of what might possibly be the reasoning behind these attacks, and then pretend everything hinges on that part. And then once you've convinced yourself that you're right, which you never are, you draw it out, bold it, exaggerate it untill what you have no longer even resembles what you had; a small part of what might be the cause. AND THEN YOU LIE SOME MORE ABOUT IT.

In short, the two of you are such a pair of ****ing Rhades, make like Dominique Venner and rid the world of your stinking little mewling horrid piece-of-**** self.

 

Lascivo

Banned
WB
Best answers
0
FrisianDude said:
See, the problem with both you ****ign retards is that you each pick ONE part of what might possibly be the reasoning behind these attacks, and then pretend everything hinges on that part. And then once you've convinced yourself that you're right, which you never are, you draw it out, bold it, exaggerate it untill what you have no longer even resembles what you had; a small part of what might be the cause. AND THEN YOU LIE SOME MORE ABOUT IT.

In short, the two of you are such a pair of ****ing Rhades, make like Dominique Venner and rid the world of your stinking little mewling horrid piece-of-**** self.
No I did not. Nowhere did I mention Islam or his race. Extremism was the problem. I'm always right too. Please stop insulting me, it's making you look like a massive ****, even though you already are one.
 

Bluehawk

Baron
WBNWWF&SVCM&B
Best answers
0
Lascivo said:
In less than 100 years Britons will be a minority, not that you care though do you, all in the name of diversity!
Go back to Germany, Anglo. Britain belongs to the Celts!
 

Kobrag

Marquis
Best answers
0
Lascivo said:
FrisianDude said:
See, the problem with both you ****ign retards is that you each pick ONE part of what might possibly be the reasoning behind these attacks, and then pretend everything hinges on that part. And then once you've convinced yourself that you're right, which you never are, you draw it out, bold it, exaggerate it untill what you have no longer even resembles what you had; a small part of what might be the cause. AND THEN YOU LIE SOME MORE ABOUT IT.

In short, the two of you are such a pair of ****ing Rhades, make like Dominique Venner and rid the world of your stinking little mewling horrid piece-of-**** self.
No I did not. Nowhere did I mention Islam or his race. Extremism was the problem. I'm always right too. Please stop insulting me, it's making you look like a massive ****, even though you already are one.
Not really right.
Again, only spontaneous attack in a decade of 'war'.
Multiculturalism is not the problem, it is extremism. But political extremism, not religious. (aka the EDL thugs like you.)

Religious extremism feeds on the negativity on those it considers to be oppressive. Less oppresion against the customs and beliefs of the average religious individual, equals less extremism espoused.

Bluehawk said:
Lascivo said:
In less than 100 years Britons will be a minority, not that you care though do you, all in the name of diversity!
Go back to Germany, Anglo. Britain belongs to the Celts!
NAhz, it belngz t'tha J00z  :shock:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.