Resolved Wooden platform in Varcheg Siege causes AI to stagger and drop the siege weapon ammo

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Gap in wooden platform causes player to stagger and
NPCs to drop stones when trying to refill siege weapon while attacking Varcheg

How to Reproduce: Siege Varcheg, the siege weapon on furthest left is on a wooden platform. (Leftmost if you are facing Varcheg from the siege camp)
This platform has a spot right before the place where you refill the siege weapon that causes the player and NPCs to stagger and NPCs will
drop their stones they are holding (which I cannot pick up). (I was using Onagers/Mangonels).

It happens around where the gap in the wood is so it might be that you are falling into that gap or there is an invisible wall.
They don't seem to have this issue when they are far away from me (I assume the wooden platform is rendered in less detail and that fixes the problem)

Have you used cheats and if so which: NO cheats (game version e1.6.1.280285)

Scene Name (if related): Varcheg Siege(from attacking side)

Media (Screenshots & Video): (I just made an account so I cannot do this yet, but I have a save file where I can get one if it's really needed)

Graphics Quality: Overall = High

Other Notes: This is not game breaking but it probably occurs in different locations.
The gap between the wooden planks where it happens is bigger than the other gaps so this problem probably happens elsewhere in the game where ever this occurs.

Computer Specs:
GPU: Radeon RX 470
GPU Driver Version: 27.20.14501.18003
CPU: Intel i7-6700K
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: Asus z170-AR
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Back
Top Bottom