Native OSP 3D Art Wood Gatehouse, Siege Tower Download!!

Users who are viewing this thread

That's supprising that you've never seen it before. It definatly makes the rounds all over the internet in the form of avatars and signatures. Cracked up the first time I saw it  :lol:

Anyway, it'll be great when Jaden uploads all his archived stuff, he obviosuly has a load of talent.
God I love this modding community  :razz:

Oggy said:
That's supprising that you've never seen it before. It definatly makes the rounds all over the internet in the form of avatars and signatures. Cracked up the first time I saw it  :lol:

Anyway, it'll be great when Jaden uploads all his archived stuff, he obviosuly has a load of talent.
God I love this modding community  :razz:

Actually this is probably the first forum I felt compelled to join, so not so suprising that I hadn't seen it until now.

Jaden, if you see a mod in progress that you like, and you're feeling motivated I hope you'll consider joining the mod team. I'm sure I am not the only one who has hopes of seeing your models and textures appear in all sorts of mods in the future :smile:

Has anyone made these into .brfs, lower poly or full M&B scenes? If you have can you please post a link and save us the time?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom