In Progress Won't finish launching after driver change

Users who are viewing this thread

When I first loaded the game, it defaulted to my onboard Intel drive rather than my Nvidia GTX. I changed it in the options menu and restarted for it to go into effect. Ever since then, the game will get to the loading screen and then silently exit without any messages.

For the record: I also played two hours before changing the driver. So it isn't like the game won't work. It worked on a very poor graphics card. Why it won't work on a better one is baffling.

Hello, sorry to hear you are experiencing this problem. We have released the E1.0.1 patch yesterday, can you please tell me if your problem persists?

When I first loaded the game, it defaulted to my onboard Intel drive rather than my Nvidia GTX. I changed it in the options menu and restarted for it to go into effect. Ever since then, the game will get to the loading screen and then silently exit without any messages.

Welcome to the club. While others complain about some irrelevant stuff there is a big group of people that cannot even start the game and reach the main menu.

Back
Top Bottom