Won't be able to get the game due to economical recession in Australia, could I ask someone take some pictures for me to see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Well aware it will get into circulation quite quickly, but I'd very much like it if someone who is getting the EA could take some pictures of the Vlandia castle interiors and cities for me since they're my biggest interest in the world itself at the moment. Cheers in advance to anyone who does.

TURN THE FREAKIN' FROGS GAY!!!

On topic, though, there are already lots of youtube videos of the beta, and even some preliminary footage of singleplayer from players, if you know where to look. Safe to say, the game looks gorgeous. The main difference I see that isn't graphical, as far as things that arent well-known, is that movement seems much more responsive.

Well aware it will get into circulation quite quickly, but I'd very much like it if someone who is getting the EA could take some pictures of the Vlandia castle interiors and cities for me since they're my biggest interest in the world itself at the moment. Cheers in advance to anyone who does.
Maybe you wanna have a chance to win the game?!

Back
Top Bottom