Won my first Tournament...

Users who are viewing this thread

AngryPanCake

Sergeant
Hello,

I finally won my first tournament, I don't recall what the prize is...maybe a Yeti cup and some stale cookies...not sure.
Anyway, I can say it was quite exciting! It was not as easy as in the Youtube videos I've been watching, that's for sure.

Also, there are a few things I could not recall (I know I sound like I was drunk or something, but it was mostly the excitement!), such as my own armor. I don't remember whether I kept my own or whether the tournament assigns you the armor. I know the weapons were different, I fought with a spear, though I usually don't carry one.
Q: so does the tournament master assigns the main character the armor/weapons?

I do remember one of my companions participating, but not sure whether the two others did. What I found odd was that the companion I recognized was in the opposing team!

Q: do companions participate in tournament? same/opposing teams?

Thank you,
APC

Congrats on winning your first tournament! Did you place bets on yourself to increase your winnings?
To answer your questions, the tournament master assigns weapons but you keep your armour. You'll find tournaments are easier as you get better gear.
Companions will participate in tournaments, but teams are assigned randomly. Sometimes you'll be on the same team and other times you'll be on opposing teams.

Cheers!

A couple quick pointers
-Don't use the **** lock-on feature, its horrible especially when you're fighting more than 1 enemy
-You can use the F1 keys to command your team mates like you would command your units in a battle. Helps to keep them alive. (I think this works, honestly can't remember)
I forgot the rest have fun

I remember my first tournament too, it was April 1st 2020
9E3It.jpg

Congrats! Tournaments are a great way to earn renown and have friendly duels with companions and fellow lords. With the new update, its especially nicer to participate in tournaments while you are in an army to have better rewards.

Got to the finals with my wife once. My honey has beaten be hard.
When she shouts: "Die, dog!" or "You coward!", it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside

Edit: Oh, and congrats OP! It's a very special moment most of us will remember especially when you're new to the Mount & Blade combat.

Has anybody noticed that lately we're getting notifications about companions winning tournaments and their prizes?

I wonder where their prizes go?

Has anybody noticed that lately we're getting notifications about companions winning tournaments and their prizes?

I wonder where their prizes go?
I've always thought they go straight into our inventory, but honestly I've never checked. I always dump my armors and weapons on my soldiers for EXP. If it's not there maybe try bartering them.

I've always thought they go straight into our inventory, but honestly I've never checked. I always dump my armors and weapons on my soldiers for EXP. If it's not there maybe try bartering them.

I figured it did too... then I never saw that Khamseen that would have been nice... and couldn't barter for it.

Back
Top Bottom