In Progress Women in women's clothing missing legs/dress not wrapped around invisible legs properly

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Yoshioki Ouchi

Sergeant
Summary: Female clothing (such as Corseted Dress, Ladies Dress, and Envelope Dress) do not render properly when worn by women. Specifically, the feet are clearly disconnected from the rest of their body. Either the dresses aren't properly concealing/wrapping the "invisible legs" or the legs themselves aren't rendering properly. This bug is most notable with female companions following you in town scenes.
How to Reproduce: Dress a female player or NPC follower in one of the named dresses (and others) and look at their feet/legs. Most clear when they aren't wearing boots or are wearing shoes that revel their shins and below.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related): Any town or village
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
PS4

First saw this in arena fight where random wanderer took part. Was funny, see someone on the ground with no legs, -)

I didn't see anybody reporting this for the ~2 months I've been playing so I figured this'd be swept under the rug if I didn't say anything. If this report actually fixes this issue, perhaps I should point out the incorrect beards in the men's menu next lol.

Thank you for letting me know and I will supply a screenshot if it is necessary. I hope you have a good day and a smooth process identifying the issue and figuring out how to solve it. :smile:

EDITED: As of version 1.1.0, this issue appears to have been fixed; dresses now wrap around the invisible legs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom