WOMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi I'm really enjoying this mod and am a major after 5 hours of grinding and I want to marry, but when I look in city hall I only see married woman not single woman. Please help or is this a glitch

Oh, so you want women to line up for you to pick from?  I can't even believe the patriarchy right now, this misogyny must end!

Inzunza said:
Oh, so you want women to line up for you to pick from?  I can't even believe the patriarchy right now, this misogyny must end!

Ikr?! I wanted to role-play as a black latino trans gender queer who currently identifies xerself as otherkin trans-dolphin and spends xer time travelling Europe shaming cis white men and writing xer tumblr blog, but was shocked, SHOCKED!, to find out that this mod does not allow me to do this. The twitter community will hear about this! This mod needs diversity and equality adjustments ASAP!

Should always leave a couple of unmarried daughters if possible, if marriage is going to have any effect on gameplay anyway. Maybe a quest to win someone's hand or some such.

jacobhinds said:
It's called real life.

wait for feasts. You don't ever see unmarried women unless there's a feast on. You can also ask a lord about marriage if he likes you, which can be a lot faster.
The Jane Austinism is real!

Bluehawk said:
Welcome to 1809.
This made me laugh more than the other stuff, congrats.

Back
Top Bottom