Woman has no hair!!

Users who are viewing this thread

just close you eyes and think she have hairs, maybe it work.

enough of the jokes, you could fix it with the face code and mhorgs editor but I guess you have to start a new game then and I think that its isnt worth.

She's just got no damn hair. Completely, utterly bald in the strictest of senses. The truth is I can no longer love her without her beautiful red hair. It's sad but its coded....  :evil:

Phatman19 said:
She's just got no damn hair. Completely, utterly bald in the strictest of senses. The truth is I can no longer love her without her beautiful red hair. It's sad but its coded....  :evil:

Mm, before she had hair and now no?
Interesting, Initially, all women in Brytenwalda have hair.

the first time I met her at the feast in Searoburgh she had no hair in my current game with only \ brytenwalda calradia in darkness and no companion leaving in tweakmb added. Could have been tweakmb coding malfunction but it is hair so... don't really know what it could be.

Phatman19 said:
the first time I met her at the feast in Searoburgh she had no hair in my current game with only \ brytenwalda calradia in darkness and no companion leaving in tweakmb added. Could have been tweakmb coding malfunction but it is hair so... don't really know what it could be.

No idea. have you hair brf file in brytenwalda\resources\ it is like native, but brytenwalda add 3 or 4 new hairs for women (maybe you lost them).
You can try reinstall too.

Back
Top Bottom