Wolfpack_mod Server

Users who are viewing this thread

maater66241 said:
Actually, the method that you suggested me works? I found the properties and put it as always keep the game up to date. Is that what you mean?

Aye, some games have the option to never update, but Warband does not.

Hello, I got a complain

You do not deserve this complaint request to be even seen, insulting admins is the quickest way to a server ban, and you're banned on Taleworlds. Nice going. Next time try discussing an issue in a polite matter rather than resorting to petty insults. Also read the server's rules, that clearly states names like your own are not allowed as to how they may be perceived. Ignorance is bliss isn't it?

If a user is banned from the forum, please either leave his post as it is, or request a mod/admin to remove it to the Deleted Posts forum. If the content is changed, it means the mod/admin team can't see the specific post which caused them to be banned. This then causes us issues if we have to look back on ban reasons, for reviewing and considering ban appeals.

Thanks.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
If a user is banned from the forum, please either leave his post as it is, or request a mod/admin to remove it to the Deleted Posts forum. If the content is changed, it means the mod/admin team can't see the specific post which caused them to be banned. This then causes us issues if we have to look back on ban reasons, for reviewing and considering ban appeals.

Thanks.
Right, sorry. I assume he was reported for his post or a dupe account as he told the two replying users to "**** off" and disrespecting the admins he had a complaint against. He was requesting an admin complaint and failed to read the server rules, that names like Adolf_Hitler are not allowed on Wolfpack server. My bad.

Back
Top Bottom