Wolfpack_mod Server

Users who are viewing this thread

I`ve looked through the logs, and come to a conclusion.
First of all, admin abuse is not acceptable on our server, we maintain our server to be somewhat "hardcore" with low gold gain and fair play. Winning by cheating is not winning at all. Its been a while since I played FI but I understand it as the space marine armor is incredibly overpowered, giving some a massive advantage over other players, which is a big no-no on our server. There has also been spawning in of items, teleporting around and giving gold to people which aswell will stop now. If people wish to test out the more advanced classes that you cant possibly get through fair play, we can host an event every now and then to just screw around, but everyday play will remain fair for everyone.

Second of all, you two were not innocent in this.
21:46:21 - [Korbek] wow really
21:46:26 - [Korbek] ****min ftw
Not a good way to start of a conversation with an admin, after this theres no reason for him to trust a single thing you say, and I wouldve kicked you after this alone.

21:49:06 - *DEAD* [God_Wills_It] No space marine ******ry please
Words like that alone is enough to get you kicked from the server, in the future, avoid using them.

The ancient argument is still valid, the admins dont get paid for what they do, they`re not expected to sit in spectate all day with hawk eyes looking at beds to make sure they arnt stepped on. With that said, being admins doesnt mean they`re allowed to cheat using admin commands either. If this continues their adminship will be removed.

William Crowe said:
See, we were COMPLAINING about walking on beds and other things. We only retaliated when we were disrespected in ADMIN chat.

A perma was a little far for an arguement over admin abilities, a temp sure/maybe.

Retaliate by breaking the rules makes you as guilty as the bedwalker (kinda like that word,gonna use it more in the future)
Theres no way to temp ban on this mod sadly, but I agree, a perma ban is too much, you`ll both be unbanned tomorrow morning, but you`ll be on the watch list.

Thank you i'm glad this is sorted. And arthur he was riding in circles on all the beds on the Siege of Troy map, when he noticed i was typing something he rode and jumped out the gateway straight away.

Thank you and Like jack i am happy this is sorted, now lets get back to being trampled by rhinos and other very angry animals.

Really? I'm still trying to give you a hand seeing as you seem entirely incapable of being a fair admin and all you can do is throw accusations around. The level of maturity with these admins is pitiful to say the least and Greed you should be ****ing ashamed that you picked people like this. If you can't grow up and admit you were wrong arthur then i have a tip for you. Go to a bridge, throw yourself off it, then see how many people actually care. Because i can bet you don't make many friends with that attitude.

Now i have an offer for you Greed. Even though you have no reason to trust me and even less to like me, i can promise you without a doubt that i would make a damn sight better admin than any of the ones you already have. If that log proved anything it's that your admins are entirely untrustworthy. Every single time i go on FI there are trolls, bedwalkers, FI clan members who are quite often insulting everyone who doesn't follow their SHIELDWALL OR GTFO attitude and not a single admin in sight (one who cares anyway). So i'm offering you my help if you want it.

I just got banned from your server for no other reason than being the last one alive. I would very much like to get unbanned and also for someone to take note of the two di**heads that joined the game and voted to ban me in case they show up doing something like that again. Unfortunately I didn't have time to remember their nicks...

mbg said:
I just got banned from your server for no other reason than being the last one alive. I would very much like to get unbanned and also for someone to take note of the two di**heads that joined the game and voted to ban me in case they show up doing something like that again. Unfortunately I didn't have time to remember their nicks...

if it was a pollban, we cannot do anything, you'll have to wait for an hour (or something like that)

Hmmmm....... I have been joining this server, but people kept on keeping me out. I don't know why............ will you please help me??? Note that my name in Full Invasion 2 is New_Player. I can't change my name since I didn't use Steam. Thank you.

Hello, you have been poll kicked? or you dont have a offical copy of M&B if you dont you will get kicked from the most servers automatic.

I don't know if it is illegal. I downloaded the game from this website:https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Warband/Download. Is that site illegal? If it is, please tell me so that I can uninstall it. Just to let you know, I entered the serial key. Thank you for replying and please answer my question.

Back
Top Bottom