Wolfpack_mod Server

Users who are viewing this thread

William Crowe said:
Was permanently banned by a FI2 tester Foxie or The mapper Arthur for telling them they were ruining the fun by giving himself tons of money and getting space marine armour.

I expected more maturity from FI2 people.
Yup i was banned with him for calling them out on their bs. First Arthur spawns himself full space marine armour while we were playing as the Rome faction then they refuse to punish a troll who was running over all of the beds stating "If we didn't see it it didn't happen".
1. If you're too busy playing the game how are you supposed to admin?
2. Don't call other people trolls when they're trying to do your job for you.
3. Grow up

Really? Is this some kind of bad joke?.
First of all, I saw you both kicking people trying to rest and running over the beds. I ALWAYS have a reason to ban people. You were complaining about us not seeing the other people troll. What do you want us to do? Sit in spec all day and watch people?

We NEVER gave us self money. Not a single coin.
Also, how are we ruining the fun for everybody just by giving us self some armor?

(On another note, I never gave myself any armor)

Ye I agree with Foxie we never spawned coins for ourself I had space armour yes
And if we are playing we cant see all so if you say it in chat we always go look for it but then the most people stop doing it so we cant see and we ban only with a reason.
And you where insulting me.

SnowGirl Foxie said:
You were complaining about us not seeing the other people troll. What do you want us to do? Sit in spec all day and watch people?
Well if you notice people complaining that someone is trolling, then yes, that's what admins are for. No, you don't have sit in spec whole day, just take a look what's going on. Shouldn't really be a problem, especially if there are two admins online. :smile:

I never troll, the fact you two are sitting there completely lying our your backsides is disappointing - Looks like the only bad thing about Full Invasion is you two.

I have never and will never walk over beds as i have had it done to myself and hated it, but this conversation is pointless as at the end of the day you are both admins and that beats the word of two randoms.

Its fine, just a shame you had to resort to lying.

Watch your back, karma is coming.

I will be completely honest, I don't mind losing my admin if you choose to belive William. I have been thinking of quitting being an admin.
Why? Because I'm so tired of getting blamed for everything. And as a admin you can't always make the right decision. There WILL always be some people that'll get angry over the decisions you make. This causes many people to hate you and I am tired of all that hate, too.

SnowGirl Foxie said:
Really? Is this some kind of bad joke?.
First of all, I saw you both kicking people trying to rest and running over the beds. I ALWAYS have a reason to ban people.
That's an outright lie and you know it. You even said to me "You don't know how to admin so stfu and play nice". I was admin of the 33rd siege server on NW for nearly a year and i still have ts admin duties in my reg and you get a lot more idiots on NW than you do on FI so that was just flat out insulting. I want this resolved and then hopefully more competent admins can step up.

Hi,

Unfortunately this is the wrong place to make unban requests/ complaints.

If you wish to get unbanned/ have a complaint against one of our admins please go to:

https://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

And fill out your request using the templates provided. Please also provide your game ID so we can easily find the correct logs.

Thanks

Logs begin till the end
21:45:02 - [Korbek] some1 kick crabking fukin troll keeps rifing over the beds

21:45:11 - [CrabKing] i'm not even near beds: : Korbek says bedwalker

21:45:16 - [Korbek] stfu liar

21:45:51 - [Korbek] admin you gona do ure job or what?

21:46:04 - [FI2_Mapper_ArthurPendragon] well

21:46:08 - [FI2_Mapper_ArthurPendragon] I didnt see anything

21:46:21 - [Korbek] wow really

21:46:26 - [Korbek] ****min ftw
I ignored this

21:46:40 - [CrabKing] what an ass, grow up

21:47:02 - [God_Wills_It] How to kill the game for everyone by Arther

21:47:22 - [God_Wills_It] arther because you dont deserve for me to spell your name right

Ignore

21:49:06 - *DEAD* [God_Wills_It] No space marine ******ry please

21:49:17 - *SPEC* [FI2_Tester_Angel_Foxie] You better stop it.

21:49:23 - *SPEC* [FI2_Tester_Angel_Foxie] Otherwise you'll be banned.

21:49:27 - *DEAD* [God_Wills_It] Naughty

21:49:32 - *DEAD* [Korbek] when the admin starts doing his job we'll start behaving mmk?

21:49:44 - *DEAD* [God_Wills_It] Atleast buy me dinner before you flirt with me

21:49:49 - *SPEC* [FI2_Tester_Angel_Foxie] When you stop being *****es the admins will start doing their job.

21:49:58 - *DEAD* [God_Wills_It] Foxie hmmm

21:50:02 - *SPEC* [FI2_Tester_Angel_Foxie] And they can't JUST trust a random guy.

21:50:03 - *DEAD* [FI2_Mapper_ArthurPendragon] you should watch your words now God

21:50:46 - *SPEC* [FI2_Tester_Angel_Foxie] Imagen if the admins had to slay everybody that said "OMG HES TEAMKILLING OMG"

21:50:52 - *SPEC* [FI2_Tester_Angel_Foxie] Everybody would do it.

21:50:57 - *DEAD* [God_Wills_It] Or youll ban me ? spooky admin, all i did is point out an admin spawning space marine armour because he cant block

21:51:03 - *DEAD* [Korbek] and yet your reason for not slaying him is cus you didn't see it happen...how are you supposed to see it if you're too busy playing the game?

21:51:09 - *DEAD* [PizzaHutt] stfu god_Whatever

21:51:21 - *DEAD* [FI2_Mapper_ArthurPendragon] look what you say after that God then come back 

21:51:23 - *SPEC* [FI2_Tester_Angel_Foxie] Shut your mouths now. Or get kicked.

21:51:23 - *DEAD* [God_Wills_It] one t
21:51:30 - *DEAD* [God_Wills_It] Not two

21:51:32 - *DEAD* [Korbek] **** you ****mins

21:51:37 - *SPEC* [FI2_Tester_Angel_Foxie] You have no idea how to be admins.

21:51:41 - *DEAD* [God_Wills_It] Badmins are ****mins

21:51:45 - *DEAD* [God_Wills_It] bad****mins

21:51:48 - Korbek is banned permanently by FI2_Tester_Angel_Foxie.

21:51:56 - God_Wills_It is banned permanently by FI2_Tester_Angel_Foxie.

all that happened is this.

See, we were COMPLAINING about walking on beds and other things. We only retaliated when we were disrespected in ADMIN chat.

A perma was a little far for an arguement over admin abilities, a temp sure/maybe.

When you said he was bedwalking I wanted to teleport to him but I saw him next to me with a horse and you said he lies coman

Back
Top Bottom