Wolfpack Dueling Competition

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuboi0

Grandmaster Knight
Wolfpack have decided to set up a dueling competition. I know, there are other servers (maybe better) that do daily competitions, this one isn't so serious, its just a bit of fun and hey, I've even made a designated area for the dueling competition. :smile:

forumbannersig.png

The competition takes place on the "Wolfpack Den" server, on SUNDAY's at 18:00 BST/GMT!!! Please be there 10 minutes before hand.

ANYONE can join, Wolfpack members will only be there as guides and to moderate the duels  :mrgreen:

How the competition works

- 8 or 16 players can compete
- There will be TWO duels that will go on at once, this saves waiting for a long period of time.
- The first duels, known as the 1st tier, will be called the "Qualifying Round". It is NOT the end of the road if you loose this duel.
- After the Qualifying round, the winners and loosers are split up into 2 seperate mini competitions called "Tier 1 and Tier 2. YES! You have a chance to redeem yourself!
- It will be then knock out rounds, starting with a round of 8, then the semi-finals, then the finals of both competitions going on.
- The losers on the semi-finals will playoff for 3rd placed in each competition.
- The winners of each tier play in a grand final.

Here is a layout of the competition.
tournamentlayout.jpg

RULES

1) Once inside the dueling competition arena, no duels are allowed to be offered whilst waiting in the tent.
2) Do not troll/ be abusive towards other players in the tent, this includes "You suck" "ROFL noob" or anything along those lines.
3) Say good luck, have fun to your opponent, it is a sign on respect. Spectators are also welcome to show respect to the duelers and show support.
4) Do NOT use caps when supporting, this is very distracting for the duelers, only the Admin or who ever is in charge, is allowed to commence duels.
5) Do NOT enter the dueling areas at any time during a duel, a result of this will be disqualification, followed by a kick or temporary ban if consistant.
6) 2 handed weapons of your choice are the ONLY weapons allowed in the duel, anyone using throwing weapons, shields or 1 handed weapons will be disqualified.

- If a player is disqualified, the other player automatically gets through.

Rules on equipment

- 2 handed weapons ONLY.
- Starting gold will be 1000, it is enough really to buy 2 handed swords, or if you have won a few duels, then you should be able to afford the great sword.
- 2 handed axes, Normal and Great Bardiches etc, are allowed along with the 2 handed swords however, NOT the polearm switching long axes.
- TUNICS ONLY! Don't include leather gloves or boots.

Any questions, please PM or add me on STEAM: Stuboi0

Thankyou, I hope to see you in the competition. :smile:

Shame you rule out a competition like that for a very much needed rule, I would rather than little tournament have distance from those who are abusive, brag etc...

Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom