[WoE]: Wars of Europe: AoB Add-On: New Version Released (26/11)(OP Update 01/02)

Users who are viewing this thread

HunterAlpha1 said:
bjorne. said:
HunterAlpha1 said:
trying this mod while waiting for the next 1805 release.
That's really mean.
how is it mean?  all i'm saying is that while there aren't many serious problems with 1805, they are big enough that i want to wait til they're fixed.  i just hope the next version is savegame compatible.
Just kidding... :wink:
Omega_007 said:
Unsure as to whether this would help or not, but Cossacks II is a decent reference for Napoleonic units; at least you'll be able to outfit your six main factions better, eg the Polish Uhlan's czapka has an eagle on the front.
I know, Cossacks II is an awesome Napoleonic game, but this add-on ain't completly Napoleonic. It's a mash-up of time periods...

New trooper revealed. Check the screenshot spoiler at the OP...

JDeNef13

HunterAlpha1 said:
how is it mean?  all i'm saying is that while there aren't many serious problems with 1805, they are big enough that i want to wait til they're fixed.  i just hope the next version is savegame compatible.
Saying that you're trying this mod "while waiting" is mean. Modders give alot of effort into their mods, and all work should be appreciated likewise.

that may all be true, but having to reload my last save-game every minute or so because my companions keep deserting me because companion morale wasn't completely disabled is so annoying i just can't keep playing like that.

Two new troops added (look at the OP Unit/Mercenary spoiler) + musket model (credits to the AOFI team!). Only need to add new units for Great Britain and it should be good for a new release...

JDeNef13

Just to say that the mod ain't dead. I'm having a break ATM + have exams to worry about. The summer holidays may/will bring an update along. :smile:

JDeNef13

Oh, nothing big, just the units I was going to add since February this year. But it'll take a while. My gaming-pc's graphics card died, have exams,... Real life gets in the way! :smile:

JDeNef13

nomad1414 said:
Gamefront link ?
It doesn't work !!
It tells me " file not found " .
hmm..strange  :???:
but it's work for me..

i think it's move in here now: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,124342.0.html

JDeNef13 said:
Infantry of the Loup Brigade!
mb1.png

mb4b.png
Oh my god, crazy Sharpe fans... THOSE TROOPS DID NEVER EXIST!
Can you please add some Gendarmes instead (who were the real anti-guerilla troops of the French)...
BTW, Norway was part of Denmark, and not of Sweden. After 1814 the Nores hadn't independent regiments in Swedish service, in contrast to before that, in Danish service.

Alan De Soison said:
nomad1414 said:
Gamefront link ?
It doesn't work !!
It tells me " file not found " .
hmm..strange  :???:
but it's work for me..

i think it's move in here now: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,124342.0.html
Thanks for your help .
I play that mod called " war of the third coalition " , its a very good mod . Is it the same mod as "Wars of Europe" ? Are they the same ?

Can you please add some Gendarmes instead (who were the real anti-guerilla troops of the French)...
BTW, Norway was part of Denmark, and not of Sweden. After 1814 the Nores hadn't independent regiments in Swedish service, in contrast to before that, in Danish service.
1. I know they didn't exist. I just added them for fun.
2. Adding Gendarmes is a possibility, but not real soon. Having a break ATM.
3. Know this too. This mod isn't historical at all. This is a AoB add-on the way I liked it to see.
Thanks for your help .
I play that mod called " war of the third coalition " , its a very good mod . Is it the same mod as "Wars of Europe" ? Are they the same ?
As I said above, WoE is a fun mod. War of the Third Coalition is a historical Napoleonic mod of AoB.

JDeNef13

JDeNef13 said:
1. I know they didn't exist. I just added them for fun.
2. Adding Gendarmes is a possibility, but not real soon. Having a break ATM.
3. Know this too. This mod isn't historical at all. This is a AoB add-on the way I liked it to see.
Thanks for your help .
As I said above, WoE is a fun mod. War of the Third Coalition is a historical Napoleonic mod of AoB.

JDeNef13

But how can I download it ?!  :sad:

Back
Top Bottom