[WoE]: Wars of Europe: AoB Add-On: New Version Released (26/11)(OP Update 01/02)

Users who are viewing this thread

smurfin said:
My vista seems to be fine with talking to lords.
Do you experience problems when playing the mod? Has it crashed already or have you noticed nothing at the moment?

JDeNef13

shadowarcher said:
hmm it suddenly stopped when i made a new character must have been a bad save
Jesus Christ shadowarcher, you made me worry about all kinds of problems in the add-on and now it was simply a bad save-game! Damn you. :lol:

JDeNef13

shadowarcher said:
still doesn't mean there aren't more problems such as crashing while in a tournament and buying something in the marketplace, its a nice add-on but a little buggy
Very strange... Haven't touched tournaments. What items are "bugged" (sort of, I'm sure they all work properly)?

JDeNef13

shadowarcher said:
it's not any items its the tournament itself i took like 5 steps, swung my sword then BAM mount and blade has stopped working
Strange... Maybe the sounds are messed up again, although they work like a charm. Try pasting the Native sounds.txt file in the Wars of Europe module folder and go on from there, though I'm not sure that's the real issue here...

JDeNef13

Note:I know I've already made a topic regarding my problem, but I read it over and felt that I was not clear enough when presenting my problem, thus I'm posting in this topic since I've only having problems with this specific add-on.

This add-on crashes whenever I make contact with another party..the game doesn't even get to the screen where you have the options of attacking or retreating.  Any suggestions? It also crashes when I hit "C" for the character stats screen.. rendering this add-on virtually unplayable.  Quick battles are working properly, the arena seems to be fine as well..

I have not encounter these problems in the original AoB mod (beta) or the RoN add-on..in fact, I've not encountered any noticeable problems with those two so far.

Sorry if this sort of problem has been solved already.. I scanned through several topics regarding bugs and such, and haven't found anything regarding my problem

I tried both dx7 and dx9, so I guess that should have nothing to do with the crashing...

Any help is greatly appreciated..Thanks

edit - I've tried starting new game, character numerous times, but to no avail

poky said:
Note:I know I've already made a topic regarding my problem, but I read it over and felt that I was not clear enough when presenting my problem, thus I'm posting in this topic since I've only having problems with this specific add-on.

This add-on crashes whenever I make contact with another party..the game doesn't even get to the screen where you have the options of attacking or retreating.  Any suggestions? It also crashes when I hit "C" for the character stats screen.. rendering this add-on virtually unplayable.  Quick battles are working properly, the arena seems to be fine as well..

I have not encounter these problems in the original AoB mod (beta) or the RoN add-on..in fact, I've not encountered any noticeable problems with those two so far.

Sorry if this sort of problem has been solved already.. I scanned through several topics regarding bugs and such, and haven't found anything regarding my problem

I tried both dx7 and dx9, so I guess that should have nothing to do with the crashing...

Any help is greatly appreciated..Thanks

edit - I've tried starting new game, character numerous times, but to no avail
poky, have you tried the thing I explained here?
Strange... Maybe the sounds are messed up again, although they work like a charm. Try pasting the Native sounds.txt file in the Wars of Europe module folder and go on from there, though I'm not sure that's the real issue here...

JDeNef13
And please head over to the Bug Reporters Room. I made a list with questions to help people with these unfamiliar and odd crashes...

JDeNef13

sr but there is just one problem
I cant download the mod
cannot found http://media1.filefront.com/personal/3356479/100924/b36841987/Wars of Europe - AoB Add-On Version 24-09.rar?b17f4b620c6cf1393ffa644f1aeea1513b028a430a333118c04f0f0883f
can you guy check the link?

werewolf914 said:
sr but there is just one problem
I cant download the mod
cannot found http://media1.filefront.com/personal/3356479/100924/b36841987/Wars of Europe - AoB Add-On Version 24-09.rar?b17f4b620c6cf1393ffa644f1aeea1513b028a430a333118c04f0f0883f
can you guy check the link?
This is the download link (works for 100%):
smurfin said:
Wait now I'm getting rgl errors when I recruit certain units after beating a enemy.
What units cause trouble? This is just... awkward.

JDeNef13

JDeNef13 said:
The Englishman said:
well it tends to be when i meet bandits and people like that and i cant talk to my heroes either. i can tlk to lords and kings and once im in a battle its fine butother wise i get crashes with meeting people
Weird. I don't have a single problem at all when I'm playing my add-on. On what do you run M&B (XP, Vista,...)?

JDeNef13

Sorry about taking SO long to reply but i havent been on taleworlds in a while my computer is running on Vista. also i do love this mod ut the constant crashing always makes me choose to play another one instead :sad:

Sverre the Templar said:
Great mod. Very good work. I do not want to criticize, but the formations would only improve this mod (ignore me if I offened you )

Good luck.
You haven't offended me at all saying that. Thing is, I'm utter **** if it comes to use the Module System. I'd like to implent formations, but I don't have any experience at all...

JDeNef13

Hey I love this Mod!!! :grin: I like the Napoleonic era. it cool because there is still hand to hand but for the most part there is musket and Rifles. Thanks  :mrgreen:

Ehm you didnt reply to my post :sad: you replied to someone elso i feel betrayed :'(

Your betrayal :razz:
JDeNef13 said:
Sverre the Templar said:
Great mod. Very good work. I do not want to criticize, but the formations would only improve this mod (ignore me if I offened you )

Good luck.
You haven't offended me at all saying that. Thing is, I'm utter **** if it comes to use the Module System. I'd like to implent formations, but I don't have any experience at all...

JDeNef13

my post :grin:

The Englishman said:
JDeNef13 said:
The Englishman said:
well it tends to be when i meet bandits and people like that and i cant talk to my heroes either. i can tlk to lords and kings and once im in a battle its fine butother wise i get crashes with meeting people
Weird. I don't have a single problem at all when I'm playing my add-on. On what do you run M&B (XP, Vista,...)?

JDeNef13

Sorry about taking SO long to reply but i havent been on taleworlds in a while my computer is running on Vista. also i do love this mod ut the constant crashing always makes me choose to play another one instead :sad:

Back
Top Bottom