[WoE]: Wars of Europe: AoB Add-On: New Version Released (26/11)(OP Update 01/02)

Users who are viewing this thread

anvil said:
Congrats to you for continuing this mod...

will the add on's listed in this forum work with your release?  uniforms etc?

thanks in advance

anvil
Most of the add-ons are added in this mod, and most of them are compatible with this version. Although Venitius' his Napoleonic add-on is a stand alone, so it doesn't need this mod to work.

JDeNef13

So  when can we see tricornes flying out?
yes remember to crediit  me very thural on that one.. since people complained alot on my for not having the tricornes.. and if they think you made them.. then ya... that'd be quite unfair

bjorne. said:
yes remember to crediit  me very thural on that one.. since people complained alot on my for not having the tricornes.. and if they think you made them.. then ya... that'd be quite unfair
I've added the tricornes on quite a lot of units: militia, Spanish, bandit units, etc. Giving you credit is the least I can do bjorne! :wink:

I'll take some screenshots of some troops wearing them... I've retextured them a bit though, if you don't mind.

JDeNef13

bjorne. said:

Would you mind if I also use them for the "Europe 1805" mod/add-on/remake?
Of course credit will be given.

Also, I was wondering. Given that you seem to be active again. Are you planning an continuing AoB?

JDeNef13 said:
I've added the tricornes on quite a lot of units: militia, Spanish, bandit units, etc. Giving you credit is the least I can do bjorne! :wink:

I'll take some screenshots of some troops wearing them... I've retextured them a bit though, if you don't mind.

JDeNef13
No not at all, aslong as you find them usefull, I wont use them for anything...

Berthout said:
Would you mind if I also use them for the "Europe 1805" mod/add-on/remake?
Of course credit will be given.

Also, I was wondering. Given that you seem to be active again. Are you planning an continuing AoB?
You never know, do you :wink:

Herr_Lindstrom said:
JDeNef13 said:
Added some more screenies to feed you guys on! :grin:

JDeNef13

Sweet  :mrgreen:

Time to get the Vodka then :razz:
Hehe, the heavy stuff! :wink:

Got more time at my hands now, school ended and the holidays have begun for me. Keep your eyes open for more updates and such! :cool:

JDeNef13

bjorne. said:
Schools out, for summer!
Schools out, for ever!
Schoooool.. has been, blown to pieces...
Oh yeah, been looking forward for the holidays! Will do me good quite frankly. :wink:

JDeNef13

Howdy all

I have another problem.  I played the mod straight up with no problems.  I then added the nap uniform mod and fix and it plays well too.  I noticed when creating my character with my settings I started with 50 prussian infantry.  I then added the parties.txt upgrade.  when I did this and created a new character.. no more 50 prussians,,and the game crashed on me.  the names did change.  I am using a clean install of the mod when doing this.  any thoughts on this? the new names are pretty cool,, or is this going to be added in a future release?

thanks in advance

anvil

JDeNef13 said:
Oh yeah, been looking forward for the holidays! Will do me good quite frankly. :wink:

JDeNef13
Know what you mean..

anvil said:
Howdy all

I have another problem.  I played the mod straight up with no problems.  I then added the nap uniform mod and fix and it plays well too.  I noticed when creating my character with my settings I started with 50 prussian infantry.  I then added the parties.txt upgrade.  when I did this and created a new character.. no more 50 prussians,,and the game crashed on me.  the names did change.  I am using a clean install of the mod when doing this.  any thoughts on this? the new names are pretty cool,, or is this going to be added in a future release?

thanks in advance

anvil
This however, do I not know how to fix... havn't checked Venituis stuff really.

Venitius said:
I've no idea, the NAP was last updatedf in... October? and won't be finished because I lack the motivation.
It's simply the fact that he mixed up brf's and .txt files with those of this bug-fixed AoB. He shouldn't have done it. I wrote it very clearly that this mod ain't compatible with other add-on's, because you'll overwrite important files that will break the mod.

JDeNef13

bjorne. said:
Seems sensible..
:cool:

New unit presentation: Prussian Bosniaks, available as a mercenary or recruit them from the Austrian army as an upgrade for Austrian Carabineer. (see screenshot spoiler)

JDeNef13

What do you guys say about the following idea: release Patch B or release the mod as a whole? (Main mod + Patches A+B) Or wait a week longer or so to add more stuff and troops so you have more content in a single patch? I'm planning to wait a bit longer (+/- 1 week) and build up to mod more. Then I'll need some suggestions though about new troops etc.

JDeNef13

Added the Hungarian Hussar to the mod, a few new items and flags! That's right, carry the flag of the nation you fight for into battle or let your companions carry them. Buy them at the Weaponsmith! Look at the screenshots at the first page to have a look. All major countries will have a flag/banner.

JDeNef13

JDeNef13 said:
Added the Hungarian Hussar to the mod, a few new items and flags! That's right, carry the flag of the nation you fight for into battle or let your companions carry them. Buy them at the Weaponsmith! Look at the screenshots at the first page to have a look. All major countries will have a flag/banner.

JDeNef13
Ye, I am was making a new flag holding animation.. but the .smd output file I got from the animation program made OpenBRF crash :/

Back
Top Bottom