[WoE]: Wars of Europe: AoB Add-On: New Version Released (26/11)(OP Update 01/02)

Users who are viewing this thread

nomad1414 said:
Thanks for your help .
I play that mod called " war of the third coalition " , its a very good mod . Is it the same mod as "Wars of Europe" ? Are they the same ?
aawww..sorry  think it's a same MOd.. :neutral:

It seems "Wars of Europe" is an extension of the "1805 War of the 3rd Coalition" mod (so the same but with more troops and such). Less historical accurate, but there are some good-looking troops in it.

I didn't quite understand what you were saying in the notes on the first page about the accuracy and damage.  I changed the  accuracy of the baker in the items... uh page  and it seems to be working for me.  Such a fun mod!  Goes great with a Sharps Rifles movie and a Cabernet.

Cheers

Kendoman said:
I didn't quite understand what you were saying in the notes on the first page about the accuracy and damage.  I changed the  accuracy of the baker in the items... uh page  and it seems to be working for me.  Such a fun mod!  Goes great with a Sharps Rifles movie and a Cabernet.

Cheers
Well, accuracy in M&B is pretty hard to code, hence the notes before people started complaining about the accuracy. You can always post your changes here, so I can put them on the main page if intrested. :wink:

JDeNef13

Guys what are you're favourate ranged infantry?  or who knows what is best? i preffer British Rifleman without upgrading to Royal guard :grin: ive noticed they have the highest firearms skill at around 350 :grin: anyone know how to get the finnish marksman? want to know what they are like :/

Superb mod by far my favourate, alot better than 1805 3rd coalition mod (too jumpy, long reload is anoying, and units have a sh*t aim) so by far [WoE] best mod :grin:

All I know is that the Finnish Marksmen are part of the Swedish army. 

guys could any1 of you tell me how to increase accuracy of a type of troop or weapon, i mean how to code it i havnt a clue what part of the folder of this mod to go into to change it and what to change :/ many thanks

Is the Rank system still there, and would considering at victor titles, and be abilty to buy commissions? Another interester maybe could retire character military presue a politcal carreer?

JoelMB12 said:
Is the Rank system still there, and would considering at victor titles, and be abilty to buy commissions? Another interester maybe could retire character military presue a politcal carreer?
i think you need to work on your english  :smile:

Well, trying to revive these mods with windows 10 feels like a pain. Are there any modders still laying about?

Back
Top Bottom