[WNL8] Team Rosters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd time is the charm!

ID added.
we generally do not remove ID's as its part of the checking process.

1498dd59dd7d25580eeb1a2ab8c168ff.png

this ID is not a native GUID its my NW (Napoleonic wars (warband dlc)) one which is why I want it removed, you can keep my other ID as its my normal key.

3rd time is the charm!

1498dd59dd7d25580eeb1a2ab8c168ff.png

this ID is not a native GUID its my NW (Napoleonic wars (warband dlc)) one which is why I want it removed, you can keep my other ID as its my normal key.
Sorry - this was done before, must have been a double edit or something though.

Player Addition

Team Name:RNG

Name of player(s):
<c0oL><2070014 >

Player Removal

Team Name:RNG

Name of player(s):
<Yolcu>

Player Addition

Team Name:
Arte et Marte
Name of player(s): Miler41
Miler411000337

Player Addition Team Name: Rivia
Name of player(s): Tiberias
Tiberias1040058

Done

Last edited:
it is with a heavy heart that i announce the disbanding of the would-be div c champions DOGMANIA

due to infighting and a loss of interest, we won't be able to make it a whole tournament and it's better we drop out now so people still have the chance to play with other squads

apologies to the WNL admin team and all others involved in the team

please remove all players from the roster so that they can go on and enjoy the tournament with some other ppl :smile:

it is with a heavy heart that i announce the disbanding of the would-be div c champions DOGMANIA

due to infighting and a loss of interest, we won't be able to make it a whole tournament and it's better we drop out now so people still have the chance to play with other squads

apologies to the WNL admin team and all others involved in the team

please remove all players from the roster so that they can go on and enjoy the tournament with some other ppl :smile:
Player Addition

Team Name:
The Yummy Senate
Name of player(s): Zazu, MAE-ZHA_TINTING
Zazu1788820
MAE-ZHA_TINTING1749281
Done

Removed Haakon from the Knights of Malta roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom