[WNL8] Statistics

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm not sure if transferring stats from div B to div A seems fair? huN topping by a fair margin while he has like 65 ish kills from div B

I had 18 kills in 1 match against an A division team whereas you have 40 kills in total.
that being said i agree this doesnt seem fair but splitting the stats wont be fair for us either, with this stats i would top division B as well, but as I won't play last 3 weeks, I will lose my spot for sure.
i dont know what kind of solution could be found, maybe split the stats in 2 groups - before and after promotions.
anyways i dont care

imo keep them on div B,playing 4-5 div B matches and 1 div A team match shouldn't be equal as the matches we have done on div A.nWo consist of a players that has no desire to "play" the game and they were playing for old times sake.They were the victims of missing teams on Div A.Top 6 is the enough example for it.Same goes for the teams that promoted to Div B from C.

I don't think its even about players from div A caring that div B players who have been promoted are above them but rather that the stats you have achieved are not even in this part of that division thus should not be showcased here. It's really about keeping the stats factual and 'competitive' and this current format of stats does not give a competitive and factual representation of how div A has played out but only shows that it is easier to get kills in div B compared to A.

I guess the question is: Do you want the stats to be factual and competitive or 'fun'. I think you should keep all division B kills/deaths in div B while updating the kills they actually got while playing in Div A (promotion matches included) into div A. Rather than combining them. Woulden't this solve it?

Last edited:
While keeping in mind that Yami does this on her freetime and that I don't have the slighest clue of the time constraint moving players up and down represents, the fairest option would be to add another category of 'general' statistics but for each knockout stage respectively. That way, you can see how DivB/C promoted players do when they play against an higher opposition without having their stats being mixed with their previous matches in the lower division.

I am not a DivA player and yet I totaly understand why some don't find the current situation 'fair'. It's not a big deal but since statistics are being made by people who took a lot of time working on them, I immagine they would want them to deliver the most accurate and coherent picture possible right? Effectively however, it probably represents a huge amount of work just to keep that overall coherence.

No matter what, thanks for your amazing work as per usual Yami!

You guys want fairness, but fairness only for yourself. **** it then, make a seperate Promoted teams section and put us there, I don't want my stats to be seperated. 55 out of 63 kills I got was in Div B, I don't want it to be seperated between Div A and Div B. I care about the stats, and I like to check them later on.
It sure is going to be harder for you buddy, however, that does not mean that it's fair that your Div B statistics are in the Div A stats. It's wise to split the statistics.
It's neither wise nor fair for my side buddy. :smile:

Unless you divide it by stages, I'd just put an asterisk next to the names of promoted players, with a note outside the table saying that they had played for 4 weeks in a lower division.

In any case, people can still view the Weekly Stats if they want to look into more detail about how the overall stats were gained.

Back
Top Bottom