[WNL8] Sign Ups & Introduction

Users who are viewing this thread

Charlini said:
Watly said:
You keep saying the same things and seem awfully obsessed with Malta's inner workings. Good luck have fun with that!

I will tackle one part of your trash post though. You imply Mace or me with 'less well-recognised newcomers.' You trashtalk me all the time, so I couldn't care less about that. If you implied Mace though, shame on you. You don't know him, yet think you can trashtalk him in public anyway. Not cool.

With 'newcomer more skilled players' you mean Eder, Apfel and Toi? You are claiming that we recruited those three players, out of all the players we could have recruited, solely because they are better players than who we already have? You are so unbelievably far up your own ass that I am surprised you aren't paralyzed by now.

Not obsessed, just answering as said, you should watch yourselves before calling out bs that's all. But again, talk to Vincent if you want regarding Asediado's return agreement, quite sure it may be covered up considering you did scrim with him during TWC preparing for WNL, true backstab confirmed.

I did address Asediado having more experience and achievements than Mace, therefore the less well-known & unfair backstab, its a fact, not an opinion. I do know him, and I don't dislike the guy from what I barely had contact with, if I'm trashtalking anything here is the lack of transparency that you including the lack of respect towards Asediado, again, at least Vincent and Carpe knew about his agreement to come back, and quite sure rest of Malta's were aware as he did remind about it during TWC-prepWNL scrims a few times.

I literally stated that if all of your players show up, you would place those newwave ones as they're better skillwise than the old malta friends, at least on a tense match with significance, undeniable. It's all an answer regarding yours' and carpe's point out regarding non existant bull****, you got answered with your own issues and you're triggered because of it, if you have another way to work prove it, but in a match where all that many show up, someone gets less playtime, and we both know who these would be.

At this rate everytime I answer calling out any of your flaws with Asediado's backstab or Mace you try to redirect those to me while my situation's been clear and I just stated facts, maybe you should start considering if Asediado has been done dirty by YOUR TEAM or if you wanna continue this random bull****tery on after starting it yourselves.

Fietta said:
I shall settle things with the following statement:

Malta are only good when everyone else is bad, FT's best roster was in WSC1 and their current roster is absolute trash and is a shame to the name.

Trash and Shame to the name? You should wait before judging, specially when some that roster on WSC1 were in a similar position namewise than the current ones if not worse.

The team grew organically when Ase was gone, we needed and got new cavs to play the matches that were ahead of us, this is how the current cav line-up came to be, with Carpe coming back from inactiveness and haakon only somewhat active that makes 5 cav and that means we can't possibly accept anyone else, even if we wanted to. This is not a matter of skill, I simply won't kick people so somebody else can take their spot. I know I said Ase is always welcome back, but realistically there is nothing I can do. Toi, Eder and Apfel are replacing Angry (who is inactive), bomba and Döner. Thanks for your concerns, but as you can see, nothing concerning playtime has changed. The big roster is due to some people being barely active or inactive but we still leave them on the roster because that's where they belong, because they're still part of the clan.

and btw: i don't really think Carpe meant you with that initial post, at least not you personally or how you structure ur team

Let's all remember the winner of the most relevant tournament in Warband.

s21JtQJ.png

Or did we all forget already?

All good teams forget their roots, even the strongest of all players...

pzZ7odP.png

or the weakest...

7a7D7Do.jpg

Watly said:
1)  'more experience and more achievements' can vary wildly based on how you quantify it ie subjective 2) only an idiot bases his recruitment purely on 'more experience and achievements.'

You have a history of hot-headedly assuming a stance based on incomplete (often false or misunderstood) information. I still remember that time you spam harassed Xerxes in your NC official because Apollo told you he has 'proof' he is aimbotting.

Frankly, none of it is your business to begin with. You are making ridiculous allegations such as that we'd replace unskilled players like AngryNerd and Doner (xd) with far better players such as Eder and Apfel. If you feel so strongly for Asediado not having a team right now, take him into your 9 man roster. Until you do so, you are nothing more than a blistering hypocrite.

More experience and achievements sets subjectivity aside when the difference is big enough lol. And indeed, think I proved this with the way I ran my teams.

Big history for sure, the best one you just came up with is a 'call out' over something that many people were tricked with(false or unproved proof), and that you as main NC admin, ignored and hid from the rest of admins knowledge BEING A POSSIBILITY just because you share team with him/them. In my eyes that's far more concerning, it's always preferibly checking over possible cheaters and forcing them to record than just assumming that they're clean because you share team with them. So yeah, talk about assumptions and arguments after all that show including all the other shady NC **** involving seeding and other outcomes. It was my mistake on Xerxes' topic once again, to trust multiple unconfirmed sources memeing over something(alongside many people not only from full ESP team) that many people were stating that existed and we memed about(even recognised the mistake as it wasn't actually confirmed, told to Xerxes myself when he started to overreact on the situation on forums and in-game), that's the difference between retardness that you showed multiple times and my few unreasoned heated up point-outs.

Your latest admin ****show shows your rattyness and lack of transparence, I won't dig in wrong examples as they're recent, we could come earlier in time to see more idiotic shows but we had enough.

None of my business? Again, you brought this bs yourself with Carpe, don't talk **** and you won't get shat on. Not that I assume that you would do that, you simply did, and same way that in the past instead of investing in Malta's infs, additions were made.

I explained over 3 times why we won't extend our roster further than the current one, it's been closed for a while now and that doesn't change no matter if its a friend(only from leader and perhaps a few more members) or one of the best players in the game while being a former member. Your sadness over my view of your management issues is making you ignore this reasonable explanation that involes playtime maximization + multi-classing advantatges(On top of those, I'm loyal to my own decisions, if I invite ppl under x condition that I offer myself, I keep it), but again, you're the one who brought this bull**** first, just answering.

V1ncent said:
The team grew organically when Ase was gone, we needed and got new cavs to play the matches that were ahead of us, this is how the current cav line-up came to be, with Carpe coming back from inactiveness and haakon only somewhat active that makes 5 cav and that means we can't possibly accept anyone else, even if we wanted to. This is not a matter of skill, I simply won't kick people so somebody else can take their spot. I know I said Ase is always welcome back, but realistically there is nothing I can do. Toi, Eder and Apfel are replacing Angry (who is inactive), bomba and Döner. Thanks for your concerns, but as you can see, nothing concerning playtime has changed. The big roster is due to some people being barely active or inactive but we still leave them on the roster because that's where they belong, because they're still part of the clan.

All teams grow, that's understandable, but Asediado had that spot and he never got it back, and the point you state of 5 cavs would make sense if Mace wasn't invited knowing Asediado's come back possibility(I guess Carpe's return would've set him aside anyway as you would have 4, but that was unknown when Mace replaced him). So sorry but let's call things as they are, Watly was pretending that Malta didn't even know about Asediado's agreement.

Yes, you replaced inactives for good players, UNDERSTANDABLE. The only difference with me is that I didn't sign the inactive ones into my roster, and suddenly Carpe and Watly bring up some bull**** and get salty and mad when answered. What's the difference if in the end, we are both playing with a combination of our old members + new additions which are also known mates? Some ratty call outs provoked all of this and are overreacting just because I literally answered back, Asediado got his spot replaced by Mace ignoring that agreement deal, and Malta does play with newcomers combined with the old base, same than any team with sense would do if the old players are gone or inactive. So what's Watly's point crying about nonsense points or Carpe's 'point-out'?

CarpeDiem said:
Nothing's better than to battle arm to arm with your true friends... doesn't seem to be a value nowadays.

I wasn't referring to you, Charlini. The ones I referred to realized and responded in a less sophisticated way. Don't be so self-oriented. We all know you'd worship the devil if that helped you win a tournament. Everyone has his values.

Thanks for calling me so many names though, was fun to watch you furiously launching yourself at something you didn't manage to understand.

Well my bad then on that go Carpe, but surely looked that way posting right after our APP considering the roster. I don't agree on that one, otherwise I would've won more stuff haha, but again, sorry personally to you and the misunderstanding, I guess since our last admin experience I may pre-judge all of your actions.

Watly's madness is another topic though, asediado's betrayal exposed  :roll:

Charlini said:
Watly said:
1)  'more experience and more achievements' can vary wildly based on how you quantify it ie subjective 2) only an idiot bases his recruitment purely on 'more experience and achievements.'

You have a history of hot-headedly assuming a stance based on incomplete (often false or misunderstood) information. I still remember that time you spam harassed Xerxes in your NC official because Apollo told you he has 'proof' he is aimbotting.

Frankly, none of it is your business to begin with. You are making ridiculous allegations such as that we'd replace unskilled players like AngryNerd and Doner (xd) with far better players such as Eder and Apfel. If you feel so strongly for Asediado not having a team right now, take him into your 9 man roster. Until you do so, you are nothing more than a blistering hypocrite.

More experience and achievements sets subjectivity aside when the difference is big enough lol. And indeed, think I proved this with the way I ran my teams.

Big history for sure, the best one you just came up with is a 'call out' over something that many people were tricked with(false or unproved proof), and that you as main NC admin, ignored and hid from the rest of admins knowledge BEING A POSSIBILITY just because you share team with him/them. In my eyes that's far more concerning, it's always preferibly checking over possible cheaters and forcing them to record than just assumming that they're clean because you share team with them. So yeah, talk about assumptions and arguments after all that show including all the other shady NC **** involving seeding and other outcomes. It was my mistake on Xerxes' topic once again, to trust multiple unconfirmed sources memeing over something(alongside many people not only from full ESP team) that many people were stating that existed and we memed about(even recognised the mistake as it wasn't actually confirmed, told to Xerxes myself when he started to overreact on the situation on forums and in-game), that's the difference between retardness that you showed multiple times and my few unreasoned heated up point-outs.

Your latest admin ****show shows your rattyness and lack of transparence, I won't dig in wrong examples as they're recent, we could come earlier in time to see more idiotic shows but we had enough.

None of my business? Again, you brought this bs yourself with Carpe, don't talk **** and you won't get shat on. Not that I assume that you would do that, you simply did, and same way that in the past instead of investing in Malta's infs, additions were made.

I explained over 3 times why we won't extend our roster further than the current one, it's been closed for a while now and that doesn't change no matter if its a friend(only from leader and perhaps a few more members) or one of the best players in the game while being a former member. Your sadness over my view of your management issues is making you ignore this reasonable explanation that involes playtime maximization + multi-classing advantatges(On top of those, I'm loyal to my own decisions, if I invite ppl under x condition that I offer myself, I keep it), but again, you're the one who brought this bull**** first, just answering.

V1ncent said:

All teams grow, that's understandable, but Asediado had that spot and he never got it back, and the point you state of 5 cavs would make sense if Mace wasn't invited knowing Asediado's come back possibility(I guess Carpe's return would've set him aside anyway as you would have 4, but that was unknown when Mace replaced him). So sorry but let's call things as they are, Watly was pretending that Malta didn't even know about Asediado's agreement.

Yes, you replaced inactives for good players, UNDERSTANDABLE. The only difference with me is that I didn't sign the inactive ones into my roster, and suddenly Carpe and Watly bring up some bull**** and get salty and mad when answered. What's the difference if in the end, we are both playing with a combination of our old members + new additions which are also known mates? Some ratty call outs provoked all of this and are overreacting just because I literally answered back, Asediado got his spot replaced by Mace ignoring that agreement deal, and Malta does play with newcomers combined with the old base, same than any team with sense would do if the old players are gone or inactive. So what's Watly's point crying about nonsense points or Carpe's 'point-out'?

I made an edit to my last post saying I don't think Carpes post was necessarily directed at you personally or how you structure your team. I don't wanna throw someone else under the bus now so i won't say what exactly, but I'm sure he meant a different dynamic. That aside it's good that this whole thing was brought up because I had not realized that people were upset that we didn't take back asediado nor was i aware how big of a deal it supposedly was/is. We never meant to exclude anyone but Mace has played with us for a long time. Was really fun with Ase too but in the future this stuff has to be communicated properly as we hold great pride in our idea of what a team should be like and we really didn't mean to disappoint Asediado here, sorry bud.

You are deluded.

With regards to the NC, I made the correct judgement that the whole thing was a prank, as we now know. Funny how I point you at your completely unacceptable behaviour and all you can come up with is "but you did something worse waaaa."

You were so self-conscious over your own dubious track record that you failed to notice the comment wasn't aimed at you and started this **** show, good job. :lol:

Watly said:
You are deluded.

With regards to the NC, I made the correct judgement that the whole thing was a prank, as we now know. Funny how I point you at your completely unacceptable behaviour and all you can come up with is "but you did something worse waaaa."

Unproved or not, something as that shouldn't be hidden as a main admin, not only to the rest of the admins but the rest of the community, the mere possibility should have been discussed and it was quite ratty, shady, and unfair to not share at least your knowledge of this potential issue with the rest. People has been forced to deliever anti-cheat meassures for way less, and you're just lucky that this community isn't serious nor big enough besides being 10 years old to ignore your lack of action, in any other one where people actually cared you would've been inmediatly dropped after knowing you did hide this ****.

Watly said:
You were so self-conscious over your own dubious track record that you failed to notice the comment wasn't aimed at you and started this **** show, good job. :lol:

Not really, I admitted my own fault on Xerxes' follow up, even to him, what did you do though? Besides setting some unfair seedment benefiting your own team and dooming another?Get half of the community pissed at your **** actions, support indirectly possible cheating(unproved back then) and lack of transparency through the whole administration?

And nope, it was impossible for me to understand that it wasn't directed to FT as it was part of an internal issue that Polish men had with another player. After my issues with Carpe last time, looked more than obvious if you lack that context. Once again running out your mouth without checking facts just like with the backstab, you surprise me word after word man.

Watly said:

Says the guy who deleted Surkan off steam mid tourney and deleted Kani off steam coz he didn't wanna play at 11PM on a sunday... :smile:

You bring a lot of stuff out of the closet in your blind anger over getting trolled by one sentence from CarpeDiem. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's conveniently ignore that there wouldn't have been an NC without my unpaid labour and thus the concept of dropping me only exists in the mind of ungrateful little kids such as yourself.

You always talk big about Spain's achievements until you got voted by 40 community members above BeNe in group A. Imagine talking **** to me on how Spain is a better team than BeNe and then when people agree with you, complain to me that you should have been rated below us.

The seeding process was entirely transparant; every single vote with name was in there. The format was discussed with you, which your peanut sized brain conveniently forgot when Spain was placed above BeNe. In the end, I adjusted wherever I saw it necessary to adjust and found that the seeds were fair in the state they were released. Not my issue if you're only capable of talking big and incapable of following up on it.

I'll cut here though, as NC is completely irrelevant with regards to the original discussion and we have honestly already pained Scar enough.

Watly said:
You bring a lot of stuff out of the closet in your blind anger over getting trolled by one sentence from CarpeDiem. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's conveniently ignore that there wouldn't have been an NC without my unpaid labour and thus the concept of dropping me only exists in the mind of ungrateful little kids such as yourself.

You always talk big about Spain's achievements until you got voted by 40 community members above BeNe in group A. Imagine talking **** to me on how Spain is a better team than BeNe and then when people agree with you, complain to me that you should have been rated below us.

The seeding process was entirely transparant; every single vote with name was in there. The format was discussed with you, which your peanut sized brain conveniently forgot when Spain was placed above BeNe. In the end, I adjusted wherever I saw it necessary to adjust and found that the seeds were fair in the state they were released. Not my issue if you're only capable of talking big and incapable of following up on it.

I'll cut here though, as NC is completely irrelevant with regards to the original discussion and we have honestly already pained Scar enough.

I didnt bring much besides exposing your issues and a backstab lmao

Im quite sure there wouldn't have been an NC without Tardet Bullez and Cow, unfortunetly guided by the worst decisions that any NC had by you, not sure how that enprides you after the reaction by most of the community towards your decisions, which again, ensads me because the work from these 3 was remarkable. Grateful to those 3 as previously stated.

I dont think I've stated that in the past, I did say that we were able to compete vs top teams on our peak and contest, therefore our 2nd and 3rd place on nc17 and nc18. However activity decreased and our level massively affected by it due lack of consistency, skill and compromise. We weren't anywhere close to that level by 2019, proved in WIS and later in NC19. I assumed the consecuences of a poor, wrongly executed biased and manip seeding that you adjusted just to be on an easier group to ensure your better position, I recall people calling this out later in the tournament when they realised the path that BeNe had and the fact that you allowed a huge quantity of votes without any sense while setting as valid troll votes or underrating ones to BeNe, to enfavour that placement.  So yeah, as I showed back then, the only complains I had was the lack of transparency and decency that you had running this just to enfavour your team while being main admin, just another action that shows pretty much your work alongside the decisions and hiding possible cheaters drama.

The seeding wasn't transparent because the criterias werent known until you started inviting out of nowhere more than 35 ppl, involving any kind of player even from same team(some teams having more votes than others) and admitting all kind of votes without any filter(trolls, no-sense ones, underrated comparing former finalists with lower ones, etc). My format was suggested and you ignored the main points to adapt it to some experiment that showed significant differences involving a seeding that admited biased votes but whatever, peanut sized brain walter showed his efficiency and there were definetly no complains nor criticism after the tournament  :lol:.

I wouldn't have minded(in fact I didnt, we just accepted and tried to enjoy the few games) Spain being rated above BeNe or just in group A despite people overrating Spain's NC19 form(compared to 2017-201:cool:, if the seeding wouldve been done properly and if biased votes would've been rejected. But even knowing that these votes were clearly wrong and were gonna manip the real results, you decided to allow them anyway knowing that they would favour your team, which by the way, ended up with a ****show vs NA due your own kicks of Surkan and Khani.

NC is irrelevant in this discussion yeah, your actions on it that show the pile of **** that you accumulate in many different aspects is not, but you surely got triggered by it, keep barking back with desperate stuff  :party:.

Edit: Will defo stop answering back to barks now so that sign ups can continue.

Worst part about NC was allowing that god-awful format which allows top of div C to go to knockouts and Bottom of div A to get knocked out instead of playoffs - Bottom div A could 12 - 0 any div C... On top of that allowing the NA home and away...

Back
Top Bottom