[WNL8] Sign Ups & Introduction

Users who are viewing this thread

tenor.gif

Watly said:
Charlini said:
CarpeDiem said:
Nothing's better than to battle arm to arm with your true friends... doesn't seem to be a value nowadays.

Assuming that's targeted to us. Indeed, as long as they're active and avaible it's a possibility, unfortunetly for a team which aims to win adaptability has to happen when these friends don't even want to play the game(you probs heard around that this is happening for more than one team and it may result in not signing up at all).

3 additions for this tournament though(from known people or friends known beforehand, its a small community), 4 of the other members are extremely long ones, the remaining 2 were friends before being in the team and joined 1-2 tournaments ago, so not exactly less new than some of your guys.

Malta's battle arm to arm display with true friends is shown with certain additions too, that cuts the playtime if there's any from these old friends, besides ditching a player to add a cav you dont even know after telling him months ago you would count on him when he returns. Interesting.

Hypocrisy is another value, not such a positive one and it definetly seems like a value common at least here nowdays.

Honestly wonder how you go through life being this shameless. You are most likely referring to Asediado, who left before WIS to play with you and the Spanish squad. After the team inevitably flopped due to a complete (and understandable) lack of interest from the Spanish squad, you decided to go back and reform FT. With the plans to reform AE, you were down a few cav, so you had sufficient reason to take Asediado with you. He did, after all, leave a well-performing team over his friendship with you. In the end, you also ended up recruiting a completely unfamiliar cav player in Janczar over Asediado and even decided to put Gibby cav on open over Asediado.

Bottom line is that Asediado left for another team and we had to continue on. We cannot keep a priority spot open for someone who we cannot rely on to play for us whenever we need him. You always have a big mouth to Fietta about him not telling you how to run your team (and rightfully so). Similarly, don't be a slimy hypocrite **** about how we should run our own team tyvm.

Watly said:
"You are most likely referring to Asediado, who left before WIS to play with you"

Inform yourself before you talk, Asediado agreed with Carpe to leave with us for one tournament as we weren't enough without him, under the agreement of returning to Malta right after. The next tournament turned to be NC, and after that this one. Malta's leadership apparently changed granting it to an outsider(not friend) and the agreement was quickly forgotten to set asediado aside(backstab), to quickly add another newcomer that you had no relation with.

I didn't plan to reform FT, in fact we only took part in TWC because of the incentive to play and plan was to drop it there until people started to spam and enhype me up for a last tournament being WNL with AE involved where I finally decided on setting the team up for a last comp. Our original FT roster had too many inactives for this to be carried out, many are inactive or few in other teams and didn't plan to come back. So additions and team reform WAS NEEDED. again, we still have 4 of our long ones and 2 from the later wave, not bad is it?

AE isn't taking part any longer unless something changes, dunno if you're aware, besides that we were already aware that Peter would play for AE, 1 cav missing that we had to deal with, which was covered by Gibby from start. And nothing changes now in this regard since AE news came up, u can ask any of my members when I typed saying that roster was already set-up and won't change unless that 1 out of the 9 suddenly has issues or can't play or that everyone insists in a needed addition.

I don't need to take a friend to reinforce a closed-up roster where we decided to prioritise activity and 2 guys multi-classing because that maximizes our compromise with the games while having fun and performing. That roster is already doing well and compromised to be active and that's the main reason we wouldn't take a friend(from only a few guys in the team) same way we wouldn't take a former great player in. Besides that we formed it before you guys ditched him :grin:, seems you're half informed of your own team or judge mine over something that you lack to understand, but definetly clear that it was Carpe who took that agreement/decision with Ase, you just performed the backstab on him for a guy you had no relation with and less experience and achievements than Asediado, an actual big lack of respect for a good player who has been around for 5-6 years.

Also not sure why you judge Gibby who has 3-4 tournaments as cav-experience already and even played for FT as cav in the past, same way that Janczar does with some teams and showed me countless times and everyone on public games his cav-mechanics dominance and awareness on the game. But again, the role I set my players in, besides being justified, is my own choice and has nothing to do with cutting playtime to favour an addition of a friend or great player, which btw Malta does(No other way to justify a 14-15 men roster). If you wanna split your friends' playtime for newcomers who are better it's on you, to cover it up with a wider roster to set in the players that you consider beter and speak bs about a respectful opponent is plain stupid.

Watly said:
"Bottom line is that Asediado left for another team and we had to continue on. We cannot keep a priority spot open for someone who we cannot rely on to play for us whenever we need him. You always have a big mouth to Fietta about him not telling you how to run your team (and rightfully so). Similarly, don't be a slimy hypocrite **** about how we should run our own team tyvm."

Enough said tbf, you're misinformed to the agreement Asediado had with Carpe, he never fully left, seems that you were misinformed, but not surprised given the fact that you're just a newcomer compared to the long-term members in that team.

Don't be so sad comparing this situation to what you adress regarding Fietta, Carpe was the one who brought bull**** up and I just told you the way things are, if you wanted I could've signed up my old FT spanish friends Dume and Sparta(as examples between many others) instead of other ones that I currently play with, with the difference that we would've been 6 for officials and not 9. I answer how we run stuff after being 'trashtalked' by some rat who involves that very same method but involving 14-15 players in a roster. Specially if we consider those 'skill and not friends' addition that Malta has brought over this past 2 years considering specially INFANTRY and Cav, it would be the same situation regarding archers if they weren't extremely good, resulting in a 16 man roster.

So instead of speaking bull**** or playing the victimist card watch your own **** and who you trashtalk, you and Carpe are a well known duo of rats so don't **** around with hypocrital ****.

Watly said:
Nice wall of text you got there, must have really hit you where it hurts. :wink:

Not really, but I rather make some propper reasoned arguments and speak clear than remain on the bull****tery ratty way that you got us used to, just hope that we play this last one soon so we can set behind this half crap of community and close up the decade with a good tournament. Seems that rather facing your idiotic statements you save yourself the reading, fair enough.

Charlini said:
Watly said:
Nice wall of text you got there, must have really hit you where it hurts. :wink:

Not really, but I rather make some propper reasoned arguments and speak clear than remain on the bull****tery ratty way that you got us used to, just hope that we play this last one soon so we can set behind this half crap of community and close up the decade with a good tournament. Seems that rather facing your idiotic statements you save yourself the reading, fair enough.

Half of your argument relies on there being some secret deal with Carpe promising that Asediado gets his spot back after the tourney that magically only Asediado and you know of. The second part is a bunch of half-baked excuses on why you couldn't take Asediado with you.

The final part of your post is in such broken English that I frankly have no idea what you're even trying to say. If you have any complaints with how we do recruitment, take it to our ober-vizier Vincent who will promptly tell you to shove them up your arse.

Feel free to call me a rat, but it feels like you are projecting your own insecurities at this point.

Happy now? I'll accept being called an idiot for responding to trolls like Charlini.

Ok now something reasonable to Charlie, we had a training match of a secret result, you had mercs playing in that match. Is it better to have a 10 man roster and use mercs on scrims or to have a bigger roster to be able to play more quality trainings.

Watly said:

Yes quite sure that Carpe 'doesn't know about it' aswell, this doesn't affect me and there's 0 reason to make it up. Not sure how the ratty way works but obviously I don't take screens of every steam conv I have regarding possible future backstabs, so obviously no way to proof.

Well then try harder and you will, not hard to understand that a 14-15 roster implicates neglecting some players' playtime, usually being old malta's friends and not newcomer more skilled players, usually cav and inf in your case. And again, read the part on why I wouldn't take a former FT member or any friend after we closed up our roster(before even getting to know over your backstab, Norman can confirm this as I brought it to him on steam the very same day I found out).

Not really insecure on anything, just answering to you and Carpe setting in some bull**** that you started yourselves, you should dedicate yourselves to play instead of sharing wrong facts about another team after backstabbing your own member for less well-recognised newcomers.

You know there's something wrong when many people have different kind of issues with you and your attitude, but yeah, troll Charlini it is, just for answering regarding his closed up roster over some bs after witnessing malta's roster size, player replacements and playtime management. Ok.

Habrak said:
Ok now something reasonable to Charlie, we had a training match of a secret result, you had mercs playing in that match. Is it better to have a 10 man roster and use mercs on scrims or to have a bigger roster to be able to play more quality trainings.

It is better to train with your own people indeed, but I'm quite sure that at least some of these people will likely want to play officials aswell and not scrims only, meaning that if most if not all show up, that playtime management issue rises. Again, this just justifies my reason for not taking more than 9 active people this time.

You keep saying the same things and seem awfully obsessed with Malta's inner workings. Good luck have fun with that!

I will tackle one part of your trash post though. You imply Mace or me with 'less well-recognised newcomers.' You trashtalk me all the time, so I couldn't care less about that. If you implied Mace though, shame on you. You don't know him, yet think you can trashtalk him in public anyway. Not cool.

With 'newcomer more skilled players' you mean Eder, Apfel and Toi? You are claiming that we recruited those three players, out of all the players we could have recruited, solely because they are better players than who we already have? You are so unbelievably far up your own ass that I am surprised you aren't paralyzed by now.

I shall settle things with the following statement:

Malta are only good when everyone else is bad, FT's best roster was in WSC1 and their current roster is absolute trash and is a shame to the name.

Watly said:
You keep saying the same things and seem awfully obsessed with Malta's inner workings. Good luck have fun with that!

I will tackle one part of your trash post though. You imply Mace or me with 'less well-recognised newcomers.' You trashtalk me all the time, so I couldn't care less about that. If you implied Mace though, shame on you. You don't know him, yet think you can trashtalk him in public anyway. Not cool.

With 'newcomer more skilled players' you mean Eder, Apfel and Toi? You are claiming that we recruited those three players, out of all the players we could have recruited, solely because they are better players than who we already have? You are so unbelievably far up your own ass that I am surprised you aren't paralyzed by now.

Not obsessed, just answering as said, you should watch yourselves before calling out bs that's all. But again, talk to Vincent if you want regarding Asediado's return agreement, quite sure it may be covered up considering you did scrim with him during TWC preparing for WNL, true backstab confirmed.

I did address Asediado having more experience and achievements than Mace, therefore the less well-known & unfair backstab, its a fact, not an opinion. I do know him, and I don't dislike the guy from what I barely had contact with, if I'm trashtalking anything here is the lack of transparency that you including the lack of respect towards Asediado, again, at least Vincent and Carpe knew about his agreement to come back, and quite sure rest of Malta's were aware as he did remind about it during TWC-prepWNL scrims a few times.

I literally stated that if all of your players show up, you would place those newwave ones as they're better skillwise than the old malta friends, at least on a tense match with significance, undeniable. It's all an answer regarding yours' and carpe's point out regarding non existant bull****, you got answered with your own issues and you're triggered because of it, if you have another way to work prove it, but in a match where all that many show up, someone gets less playtime, and we both know who these would be.

At this rate everytime I answer calling out any of your flaws with Asediado's backstab or Mace you try to redirect those to me while my situation's been clear and I just stated facts, maybe you should start considering if Asediado has been done dirty by YOUR TEAM or if you wanna continue this random bull****tery on after starting it yourselves.

Fietta said:

Malta are only good when everyone else is bad, FT's best roster was in WSC1 and their current roster is absolute trash and is a shame to the name.

Trash and Shame to the name? You should wait before judging, specially when some that roster on WSC1 were in a similar position namewise than the current ones if not worse.

Fietta said:

Oh wow, haven't seen this one in a while.

1)  'more experience and more achievements' can vary wildly based on how you quantify it ie subjective 2) only an idiot bases his recruitment purely on 'more experience and achievements.'

You have a history of hot-headedly assuming a stance based on incomplete (often false or misunderstood) information. I still remember that time you spam harassed Xerxes in your NC official because Apollo told you he has 'proof' he is aimbotting.

Frankly, none of it is your business to begin with. You are making ridiculous allegations such as that we'd replace unskilled players like AngryNerd and Doner (xd) with far better players such as Eder and Apfel. If you feel so strongly for Asediado not having a team right now, take him into your 9 man roster. Until you do so, you are nothing more than a blistering hypocrite.

Back
Top Bottom