[WNL8] General Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

"I've seen Apollos post aswell of someone locking on the target true wall with merc_frank cheat there is no way to lock on a target true a solid object"

This is what one of the banned cheaters had to say about it. I am not telling you te believe it, or to not believe it. Just wanted to put it out there, and hope it makes us think before we judge too soon.
Maybe he didnt have gold package ... xD

Here is the full video of the game. I cut out all the scenes where it shows his cd key and other personal info and also during the time where nothing really happens.
Of corse the quality is not the best anymore but it should be good enough for it's purpose.

For me Troister is now 100% legit nothing really looks odd here and he is just playing normal with some sort of laggs.
As it seems the was recording the whole match with obs but was in fact recording his entire screen so he could not have hidden his cheats at least as far as I know. That's why you could see his cd key, Steam overlay, desktop, etc...
As far as I know you can only hide your cheats if you are only recording the game so that the overlay of the cheat (Steam, desktop doesn't show as well) doesn't show which he wasn't doing in this case.

Here is the full video of the game. I cut out all the scenes where it shows his cd key and other personal info and also during the time where nothing really happens.
Of corse the quality is not the best anymore but it should be good enough for it's purpose.

For me Troister is now 100% legit nothing really looks odd here and he is just playing normal with some sort of laggs.
As it seems the was recording the whole match with obs but was in fact recording his entire screen so he could not have hidden his cheats at least as far as I know. That's why you could see his cd key, Steam overlay, desktop, etc...
As far as I know you can only hide your cheats if you are only recording the game so that the overlay of the cheat (Steam, desktop doesn't show as well) doesn't show which he wasn't doing in this case.

What if cheats are not shown as a tab, but in the task manager or as an hidden process?

Since, I posted the video on him...
I never said he was cheating once btw, I just posted the video even told Troister on steam I said this for me looks like 100% cheating BUT never said anywhere publicly he is cheating. Even without his PoV you could of argued he was using tilde key to look over the wall (balcony) to see the archer behind to the right of me. Or he is just aiming there (while lagging) which causes the lock on effect. No witch hunt from my side! Just wanna try to keep the game clean untill bannerlord, thanks to troister for giving his PoV and lp taking the time to ensure his cd-key and personal info wasnt leaked.

Also, if you saw my video and said 'he isnt cheating he is my friend' you are an idiot TBH xDD it looked like cheats which is why I posted it :razz: Sometimes your friends are cheating just as when my friends were cheating i.e. Odin & Nessa, I kinda knew but didn't know 100% so didn't really wanna make the same mistake even though I like troister.

Last edited:
I think Doner's promotion has gone to this guys head
Mr_mayagi = Shovenio
(no disrespect to rest of doner tho, you guys played well)
y3EbPvG.png

Back
Top Bottom