[WNL8] General Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

When I first got told one of our guys, Troister in particular, cheated, I was relatively at ease, since I assumed it was not much. Iv known the guy for a while, even met him IRL and if there is one person who always chooses others above himself, its him. Great guy with a great personality.

However, when I than saw the vid that was made, I had no clue what to think. Is it weird? Yes, definately. is it the weirdest thing I have ever seen? Definately. Is it the only thing in its kind, I believe so. Are they cheats however, well, lets have a look at that.

I know Im gonna burn my fingers big time here and I also know my opinion is biassed, though I figure not many people are willing to say a word in his favor, so I guess I should.

If you look at the video Troister got 'caught' with, there are a couple of remarkable things:

1) Why is Troister twitching the whole time?
So far all cheaters I have seen and were banned accordingly, twitch a couple of times. They do not at all twitch the entire time, even from the point on where they spawn. So what is this? Why does Troister twitch the entire time. Not sure how to answer that. Maulfunction of cheats?

2) Why is Troister twitching in every single direction instead of swapping between targets?
As stated above, cheaters so far swap mechanically fast between targets. They do not swap into the middle of nowhere, since there is no lock there. However, as you can see in the video, Troister does swap from the middle of nowhere to the middle of nowhere. That does not make much sense. As far as I know, cheats do not work like that.

3) You can't be that dumb.
Sure we have seen stupid people. People that even screenshot themselves with cheats (uch Daisuki, uch uch). However, how dumb could you be to twitch that heavily for your whole gameplay? You must be quite insanely stupid.

4) Why?
Ofcourse this would be a question you would want to ask every caught cheater, why would you do something? I guess not everybody works by the same logic, though Troister is a renowned NW player who has won many tournaments. Why the hell would you, at the end of a game you have invested so much time in, destroy your entire reputation by cheating? This aint much of an argument in favor of Troister, but more something to think about. You would have to be insanely stupid to cheat in the first place, but even more if you have invested so much time in the game. True, there have been people like this before who have been caught cheating, but, tbh, Troister aint the kind of a guy (or I am a terrible judge of character).

5) Troister's own response.
When Troister saw the vid himself, he actually thought himself, whut the f*ck am I looking at. This indeed looks so weird. Instead of going on the full defensive side and calling everything crap, he actually agreed with the fact that it indeed was really weird and if it was someone else, he would'v probably instandly thought the same thing: 'cheats'. What else would you think anyways when you see stuff like this happening? He doesn't blame people thinking he cheats and understands it completely. I think that definately suits him.

However, what we have seen in the video above, can as matter of fact be replicated.

Today I have done so with Aiku (Freki). In the following vid: , you will see his own gameplay and me spectating him. In his own gameplay you see he (barely) sees anything of the heavy twitching. In my view of him, he is actually twitching the whole time. Sometimes a bit less often, sometimes very often.

The fact that instandly when unintentionally this other vid: came out, people thought they caught another aimbotter works as we hoped it would work with our own video How to proof someones innocence when all odds are against him? Well, make something similar, see people's response and than explain what the source of it all is, which is: 'lagg'.

Do not ask me how to recreate this lagg, since I do not know. Aiku might be able to shine more light on that. However, in all fairness. The moment the original vid of Troister so called cheating came out, he was litterly already nailed to the cross before even being able to defend and explain himself, which is, in my opinion, quite a shame. So quickly we are to judge people. Its a shame.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Some of you might understand what I am saying and understand what we have tried to show, some will not and still thinks whatever Troister did is bull****. I merely ask you, instead of judging so quickly, take a moment, look at both sides and than make your own judgement.

Just tested it with krex and while the program does lead to some twitching it's not near the amount we see in the video of this amazing person (please subscribe).
I also don't know what causes this kind of lag, it appears to not be your usual packet loss.
I've played with packet loss myself and seen others play with it and it looks very different.
Krex had normal ping (30) with the same settings as demon (max settings in the program).

Tried a little more with brok with different and more extreme settings.
I reckon that this kind of lag could indeed create this level of twitching, the ping however was normal for brok. only when went all out the ping went up but during that time he couldn't even walk forward properly. He said it feels like im walking against a wall. He also said that on your own screen you're just barely if at all twitching.
Not sure how those duplicate packages or whatever it's called even arise. Not a tech guy but it can't just be someone downloading stuff.

Brok said if it was as bad as demon in the video he wouldn't be able to play properly anymore.

Last edited:
I quickly turn 90 or 180 you can see the twitching

you see that I make two flicks, first flick to rotate the camera, second flick to hit the enemy

p.s I don't know what it looks like with a spectator

Last edited:
its the pAcKeTlOsS man, how cant u see it -.-

its trying to catch your packets for compensation

giphy.gif

"I've seen Apollos post aswell of someone locking on the target true wall with merc_frank cheat there is no way to lock on a target true a solid object"

This is what one of the banned cheaters had to say about it. I am not telling you te believe it, or to not believe it. Just wanted to put it out there, and hope it makes us think before we judge too soon.

Back
Top Bottom