• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

[WNL8] General Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Alyss

Grandmaster Knight
The thing is he was told multiple times not to play with them because if you allow one modification you must allow all of them (all of which give no advantage ofc). A warning is fair tbh because he was explicitly told that he wasn’t allowed to use it.

LaPache

Knight at Arms
WBNWVCM&BWF&S
I would like to remind everyone on this special occasion that using Apollos files gives you the advantage to see the health bar better and read the toxic chat way easier. If you’re searching for a way to improve your skills and hit every shot, it’s necessary for you to get Apollos files (secure password: 123).
All top archers use them including Apollo, Matt, Kiano, Maximou, Xerxes and of course Gibby.

Last edited:

Habimana

Grandmaster Knight
I would like to remind everyone on this special occasion that using Apollos files gives you the advantage to see the health bar better and read the toxic chat way easier. If you’re searching for a way to improve your skills and hit every shot, it’s necessary for you to get Apollos files (secure password: 123).
All top archers use them including Apollo, Matt, Kiano, Maximou, Xerxes and of course Gibby.
hdf LaPache

Scar

Prussian Immortal
Marquis
I'll repeat it again: We have adjusted the rules in order to provide for a more clear guideline on what is and what isn't allowed in terms of modifications. This change was the consequence of a debate initiated by the community itself on editing sound files. We understand that Apollo's case is causing frustration because he had been using his modifications for quite some time before this tournament. Notwithstanding that, we don't have the time to go through every single modification in some sort of approval process. Making an exception for Apollo would have set a precedent in the other direction.

You should not forget that the administration is giving up their free time to provide you a (hopefully) well run tournament. It would be nice if we wouldn't have to fight for every tiny bit of rule advancement that clearly makes sense overall, even in the eyes of most community members. Thanks.

부부를 넘어서 가자

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&S
Noone argued that it'd give any advantage the admins just cba to go trough every players random graphical changes so they just say none are allowed. Makes sense. I mean the ae guys aren't even playing in the tournament yet admin it. If I can get over it and went back to default text size others can too.
Rules were perfectly clear from the start. I don't get how u can still **** it up after asking admins on top especially since he could've literally not upload it but whatever.

Last edited:

AnFhile

Sergeant
not sure where to post this but plz add warbandit banner to rosters and stuff ty

LwxttPy.jpg

mctCsOh.png

In my eyes, this kinda only proves that Freki can simulate the twitching. It doesn't prove Troisters innocence without his PoV or concurrent PoV's which prove to the contrary. We was for sure way too quick to judge and cast a verdict however, all of us have been running under the assumption that while using aimbot players twitch due to the aimbot being limited in its targeting mechanics due to basic or low level programming.

This really changes everything if 100% true, now any cheater can use hacks and just claim 'I have lags' at which point he/she will then be asked to record PoV which will give he/she time to turn off the cheat and tell us that the 'lags' have stopped to then re-continue to use it at a later date without any real anti-cheat we are stuck with forcing players to 'play fair' and record PoV's to prove their innocence.

Top Bottom