[WNL7] Team Statistics

Users who are viewing this thread

Aeronwen said:
Just wondering whether there is any particular order to it. Wouldnt allphabetical order be moreuseeful? or perhaps an index?
There's not rly an oder to it. Might concider redoing it as soon as all stats are uploaded.

I massively underestimated the amount of time it would take to gather, inplement and post the correct stats for each team and player. With my exams comming up I won't be able to update this consistently unless there would be an automated system, which there isn't. Thus I won't be continueing this project untill maybe somewhere in a next tourney. Apologies for people who were looking forward to it.

KaneMaB said:
I massively underestimated the amount of time it would take to gather, inplement and post the correct stats for each team and player. With my exams comming up I won't be able to update this consistently unless there would be an automated system, which there isn't. Thus I won't be continueing this project untill maybe somewhere in a next tourney. Apologies for people who were looking forward to it.
Thanks for trying anyway. Good luck with exams!  :grin:

KaneMaB said:

Yep, thats why I only did it for the 2 finals and was extremely happy when you asked to continue the work for all teams. 

Exams are way more important than Warband, best of luck with them :smile:

Aeronwen said:
KaneMaB said:

Yep, thats why I only did it for the 2 finals and was extremely happy when you asked to continue the work for all teams. 

Exams are way more important than Warband, best of luck with them :smile:
Future in warband <> Future IRL

I'll take my chances  :cool:

Thanks for taking the time Kane. All of these is indeed extremely time confusing and I appreciate you took the time to try it out. Will be happy if you decide to try it again for future tournaments and even assuming you wouldn't, maybe it will encourage other people interested in the statistic aspects of tournaments to take over.

Good luck with your exams.

Back
Top Bottom