[WNL7] Livestreams

Users who are viewing this thread

wiFi CIIGES is DED said:
should be able to edit and upload my PoV vs toibois and AE today if ppl want

giphy.gif

BladeCast will cover Ferocious Trident Wielders vs Black Eagles on Saturday 19:30 BST but as a recording. Which means that if a streamer is interested to cast it live, we can still work it out.

We might pick-up a stream on Sunday too, Cal or Ross will be able to inform you later on.

Fietta said:
Senate vs Dof should be streamed by bladecast on Sunday, best match this week for sure.
Senate hype, can't wait to see walter knock it outta the park

Kiano said:
Would be nice if streamers choose promotion matches over regular matches.

Agreed. I am not sure what Calamity has in minds for Sunday but it's fairly obvious that promotions matches are the most interesting this week, regardless of the division. We can't have the regular crew on Saturday else we would probably have streamed FTW vs BE instead of recording it but I hope we can set something up for either Senate vs DoF or Fallen Pride vs Vellhoner. Other Div A & B matches are purely for playoffs seedings anyways so it's not like there is as much at stake.

Fietta said:
Watching new teams dominate and go through promotional matches is far more exciting than watching another boring Division A match. Stream div A in knockouts or something.

Agree on streaming promotion ones, but gotta say that the top matches are not being anywhere close to boring compared to the GS matches of other competitions or previous editions of this same tournament.

HKP said:
Also just recording a match without anyone casting is useless. Noones gonna watch that. Try to get someone else to stream it.

It was obvious to me but just clarifying, FTW vs BE should be recorded by BladeCast with commentaries. Just not live. Now if you know streamers capable to cover that match, feel free to contact them.

Charlini said:
Fietta said:
Watching new teams dominate and go through promotional matches is far more exciting than watching another boring Division A match. Stream div A in knockouts or something.

Agree on streaming promotion ones, but gotta say that the top matches are not being anywhere close to boring compared to the GS matches of other competitions or previous editions of this same tournament.

I agree, however, we know what to expect with these division A teams, they've already been against each other in the tournament, it's now just repeating. They'll always be good matches as there's no real 'favourites' in the tournament, but we know what to expect. I've personally had more views with the Senate streams than some decent top level teams, it kinda shows the lack of interest in that regard. The House Tully vs Unity match streamed on Bladecast had around an average of 50 views, which is far less than it should be, reason being is that the majority of these viewers are in these Division A teams, people clearly want more exciting/meaningful matches. Division B and C teams are fighting to climb the ladder, having promotional matches, the weeks in Division A are there just to not be bottom two of that group and face elimination, not really meaningful matches until the knockouts and all of Div A are in knockouts so.. you're not even fighting to be top of the division. You could even hand out default wins after the Week 5 match as you wont face getting knocked into Division B.

Tardet said:
HKP said:
Also just recording a match without anyone casting is useless. Noones gonna watch that. Try to get someone else to stream it.

It was obvious to me but just clarifying, FTW vs BE should be recorded by BladeCast with commentaries. Just not live. Now if you know streamers capable to cover that match, feel free to contact them.

Then why not just hit the live button instead? You don't need the production quality to be 100%, 100% of the time.

The matches in Div A literally mean nothing atm. You could lose every game in the ladder stage and end up winning the tourney, provided you win the promotion/relegation match and any matches thereafter.

@Fietta

Because we don't necessarily always have the people required for a stream available 100% of the time either. Pretty sure that if we had the capacity to cover it live, we would.

I could record both Senate vs DoF @19:30BST or Fallen Pride vs Vellhoner @20:30BST on Sunday. (I'm already streaming Malta vs Bengier on Saturday @20:00BST) but if Bladecast can/want to record any of these feel free :smile:

The_Cardboard_Box said:
I could record both Senate vs DoF @19:30BST or Fallen Pride vs Vellhoner @20:30BST on Sunday. (I'm already streaming Malta vs Bengier on Saturday @20:00BST) but if Bladecast can/want to record any of these feel free :smile:
Fallen Pride vs Vellhoner is at 7:30 BST. (UK TIME) Otherwise I've been lied to.

Back
Top Bottom