[WNL7] Free Agents

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: CheesyRingHole
Past Teams: Lots of napoleonic clans
Taleworlds:https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile
Steam:https://steamcommunity.com/id/082000
Preferred Class:I am a melee based player but can play any class
 

KebabyChef

Recruit
Name: Slywex
Taleworlds: <--
Steam: /id/kebabychef/  or Jon Snow (What a Snowy Day)
Preferred Class: Cavalry

can't send links sorry
 

Scar

Prussian Immortal
Marquis
AlexNeo_GK said:
Name:AlexNeo_GK
Past Teams: -
Taleworlds:https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile
Steam:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198442279010/
Preferred Class:Cavalry/Range
15 years old, and your idol is Hermann Fegelein?

Hermann Fegelein, SS-Gruppenführer
"Units under his command on the Eastern Front in 1941 were responsible for the deaths of over 17,000 civilians during the Pripyat swamps punitive operation in the Byelorussian SSR."
(Source: Wikipedia)

Not going to add someone like you to free agents, doubt anyone would want to play with you anyway.



Other two have been added.
 

Eison

Recruit
Name: Eison
Past Teams:
Taleworlds: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087521640/
Preferred Class: Infantry
 
Eison said:
Name: Eison
Past Teams:
Taleworlds: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087521640/
Preferred Class: Infantry

Done
 
Name: Jackuy
Past Teams: Lots of napoleonic clans
Taleworlds:https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile
Steam:https://steamcommunity.com/id/082000
Preferred Class:I am a melee based player but can play any class
Apologies about the name
 
Jackuuy said:
Name: Jackuy
Past Teams: Lots of napoleonic clans
Taleworlds:https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile
Steam:https://steamcommunity.com/id/082000
Preferred Class:I am a melee based player but can play any class
Apologies about the name

Updated
 

FrogThe1st

Name : CTH
Past teams : none on native, some mercs clans
TW: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=489786
steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123161414
Preferred class: inf

 
Stabby boi said:
Name : CTH
Past teams : none on native, some mercs clans
TW: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=489786
steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123161414
Preferred class: inf

Done
 

Mythicc

Sergeant Knight
Name: Ninjasnosome, halomaster etc
Past Teams: malta, tff, wv and ofc rage quitters, the 2v2 champions of mercs!!
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RGDEMaster/
Preferred Class: Infantry (can play cav if needed)
 

Ilwiki

Recruit
Name: Ilwiki
Past Teams: N/A
Taleworlds: <--
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ilwikitv/
Preferred Class: Archer (Can play inf if needed)

Extra information that perhaps a team might want to know:
I speak English
I have more than 200 hours played as I used to play the trial version
I'm mostly online from 2pm onward
I am a team player and hate toxic players.
I'm a very competitive player and try my best to attend practice sessions
I'm always keen on learning new tactics


That is all.

Thank you for reading :smile:

((I don't know why it says inactive near the link cause I've been online for more than an hour.))
 
Name: Carto
Past Teams: N/A
Taleworlds: <--
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DepressedWeebb277
Preferred Class: Inf

1900 hours on steam, few hundred off steam. Great at duels, not so much in teambattles but I'll probably be solid.

Psa: tendency to get lazy and not go to events/practice so recruit me only if im your last option. ;D
 

Bauglir

Master Knight
Name: Bauglir
Past Teams: FIN, IG, Nameless, Freelancers
Taleworlds: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=189601
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025950883/
Preferred Class: Archer/cav
 

ZombieJR

Knight at Arms
Name: sombie
Past Teams: all sorts of random teams
Taleworlds: <--
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064650183/
Preferred Class: ranger, can play whatever though :smile:
 
Ilwiki said:
Name: Ilwiki
Past Teams: N/A
Taleworlds: <--
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ilwikitv/
Preferred Class: Archer (Can play cav or inf if needed)

Extra information that perhaps a team might want to know:
I speak English
I have more than 200 hours played as I used to play the trial version
I'm mostly online from 2pm onward
I am a team player and hate toxic players.
I'm a very competitive player and try my best to attend practice sessions
I'm always keen on learning new tactics


That is all.

Thank you for reading :smile:

((I don't know why it says inactive near the link cause I've been online for more than an hour.))


Done

Gandalf_Gandalfian said:
Name: Carto
Past Teams: N/A
Taleworlds: <--
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DepressedWeebb277
Preferred Class: Inf

1900 hours on steam, few hundred off steam. Great at duels, not so much in teambattles but I'll probably be solid.

Psa: tendency to get lazy and not go to events/practice so recruit me only if im your last option. ;D

Done

Bauglir said:
Name: Bauglir
Past Teams: FIN, IG, Nameless, Freelancers
Taleworlds: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=189601
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025950883/
Preferred Class: Archer/cav

Done

ZombieJR said:
Name: sombie
Past Teams: all sorts of random teams
Taleworlds: <--
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064650183/
Preferred Class: ranger, can play whatever though :smile:

Done

Guys - make a team!
 

KaneMaB

Grandmaster Knight
Out of the 35 free agents I can see atleast 2-3 people who have experience leading a team. Chances of getting picked up at this stage is small. If you'd rather play then not at all you should concider making a team, even if you think you will lose hard. Have some fun with this tourney lads.
 

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
KaneMaB said:
Out of the 35 free agents I can see atleast 2-3 people who have experience leading a team. Chances of getting picked up at this stage is small. If you'd rather play then not at all you should concider making a team, even if you think you will lose hard. Have some fun with this tourney lads.

Best advice given so far.

 

ZombieJR

Knight at Arms
I'd love to make a team, but sadly my work schedule denies me most daytime's and sometimes evenings too. Hence why I am a free agent, but if there were to be a team made of just free agents that'd be awesome :smile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom