[WNL6] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GrafBlade said:
Fietta said:
I mean everyone's talking about it as if it's one match. Grafblade is obviously confused as to why this mod was punishable, meaning he could have easily used the mod in previous matches (obviously there's no way to prove that). A 4-week suspension is quite nice.

I am not.  I obviously had to deal with the rules before Week 1, as I reffed a Match there already. I knew that this mod is not allowed. Therefore I always swapped to a normal Native folder before matches.

You dug yourself a hole there mate.

Fietta said:
GrafBlade said:
Fietta said:
I mean everyone's talking about it as if it's one match. Grafblade is obviously confused as to why this mod was punishable, meaning he could have easily used the mod in previous matches (obviously there's no way to prove that). A 4-week suspension is quite nice.

I am not.  I obviously had to deal with the rules before Week 1, as I reffed a Match there already. I knew that this mod is not allowed. Therefore I always swapped to a normal Native folder before matches.

You dug yourself a hole there mate.

Did you even read the whole post  or did you Simply ignore the following sentence ?

Fietta said:
For the past 5 pages you've made it out as if you didn't know that it's punishable, but then admitted that you knew it's punishable at week 1, yet used it in this following weak KNOWING that it's against the rules. You also said 'Why would someone take a screenshot of them cheating' as a defense but you did cheat and you knew that so why... you know what... forget it. Maybe I'm missing something out here but nothing's adding up.

Thanks for stating that u basically understood nothing. I will come back to this post in the morning. It is 2 am i am tired.  Good Night.

" Therefore I always swapped to a normal Native folder before matches. " wich means this time he forgot to do so Fietta. Of course you'll tell me, " yeah but we have no evidence about the fact he is not lying to us and that he always used the mod to his advantage ", yeah but that's the whole problem here, that's why there's an admin team to take decisions in the end even if we agree or not.

Anyway decision has been made and about the post I wasn't talking about Maximou, I was talking about GrafBlade.

And about Maximou's situation, Maximou has never used an aimbot, he is just an incredible player just like many others on this game.

Fietta said:
No, I completely understand what you're saying Caius, however, Ascarion did warn Graf about the screenshots but Graf didn't remove them. I think the deed is done.

Actually if he removed the Screenshots then the same people wanting Graf, his children and his grandchildren banned from competing in the WNL would have yelled about a cover up because they love pointless internet dramas and want to crucify someone. Graf is probably one of the most trustworthy people on Warband so please stop trying to stir things up as if some grand crime and conspiracy has been committed. Punishment was given and accepted, Its over.

I believe the situation should be left alone now, obviously people have their opinions on GrafBlade's mistake, some dont like what's happened to him and others stand with him. But it's all done now and should be left alone. Graf will return next tournament, which hopefully for LL's sake isn't far away. There's no point in bickering over it now, it's happened just put it to bed.

ZombieJR said:
I believe the situation should be left alone now, obviously people have their opinions on GrafBlade's mistake, some dont like what's happened to him and others stand with him. But it's all done now and should be left alone. Graf will return next tournament, which hopefully for LL's sake isn't far away. There's no point in bickering over it now, it's happened just put it to bed.
Don't go, Graf! ;(

Black Dead said:
ZombieJR said:
Don't go, Graf! ;(
GRAFF  :ohdear: :ohdear: :cry: :cry:

The LL guys are right. Let it lie. Graf accepted it with dignity which is more than most of you guys managed and it wasn't about you. Let that be the end of it.

Suggestion:
How about banning this prick for more than a single match?
1dec05f0da.jpg

Pretty sure I can get banned for translating this on the forum, but here it goes :
dirty siren instead to sit in kitchen or to make ******* sits and play lazy slut

So a 1 week suspension, the same punishment as not changing ur name from what u signed up for is what we're going for here? What a joke.... He should be banned for the rest of the tournament at the very least. If you're not gonna punish people for abusive language then why have rules against it in the first place. This is the worst abuse ive seen in an OFFICIAL match in 7 years, and it gets a 1 week ban when the tournament is basically over....

The rules regarding the player names and tags have not been enforced a single time this tournament, despite countless offenses. Regardless, when I made that ruling earlier today I was short sighted enough to only compare the incident to other offenses for that rule and the actions we have taken so far this tournament. Of course the words that were used against Serena are in no way comparable to a player playing with the wrong name or without a tag, let me make that clear please.

I've written a PM to Serena apologising for any kind of offense she might have taken by this stupid decision by me, sorry again for that. I'll discuss this again with the other administrators and come back with an adjusted ruling.

ZombieJR said:
GG malta.

LL do not want to partake in the 'rest' of the fixtures of this WNL we're out for now, thanks for hosting and stuff, was fun.
The DoF is also forfeiting our remaining matches and wish the teams that made it to the KO stage the best of luck!

Hello I would like to report a serious case of admin bias.

5cc58a7c5007f0c3aee8f89725a0dd0b.png

As you can see in this screen, AE badmins are once more abusing their power to try and win the tournament. We need good tournament admins like those in NC17 back so we can have fair tournaments with suitable lengths, like 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom